Man beats up his Mother and Grandmother Live… (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

stillbody

Well Known Member
B6E32190-808C-415C-AB07-CE3A5A53772C.jpeg

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
The Reason is because of the loud music. that’s all i digged up from the sources. He probably got angry and started beating them when they tell him to lower or stop the loud music. 🤷‍♀️ i could be wrong.
View attachment 657445
Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)
Yeah they were all beating each other from the get go lmfao, they all deserve someone coming in and just beating the fuck out of all 3 of them.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
English is not my Native language or Mother tongue. :)
there is no guarantee that i am going to improve the use of words all the time, there will be mistakes (i am not going to deny that), and sometimes the autocorrect does its job. Also i’ve seen the word “digged” on different forums, sources, and chat groups let me tell you they did not care. Still, I am going to try my best Mister Jeffy. 👌

Just enjoy the Thread on what’s it about, give critism or not. I appreciate this once in a while. :)
DUG... IT'S PAST TENSE "DUG"..... NOT DIGGED.... THAT SOUNDS LIKE NIGGER SLANG... LOL

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
The Reason is because of the loud music. that’s all i digged up from the sources. He probably got angry and started beating them when they tell him to lower or stop the loud music. 🤷‍♀️ i could be wrong.
View attachment 657445
Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)
I will literally stab that btch in the face

Why do women always scream lol
Why do men always murder and beat women

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
View attachment 657445
He was just trying to listen to My Chemical Romance in solitude.

Reject

This user was banned
View attachment 657445
He should’ve used a hammer.

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
View attachment 657445
I wanna give Tommy Lee wannabe the shotgun treatment...

RAPTORMAN2378

This user was banned
Why didn't he just bend them over and fuck them like he usually does. Fkn idiot. Oh, im diggin the pants bruv.🫵🖕

Back