Man beats up his Mother and Grandmother Live… (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
The Reason is because of the loud music. that’s all i digged up from the sources. He probably got angry and started beating them when they tell him to lower or stop the loud music. 🤷‍♀️ i could be wrong.
View attachment 657445
Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)
Why women still being so stupid thinking that they can take over a big drunk guy. Just call the police and they can use him as a Drum...

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
The Reason is because of the loud music. that’s all i digged up from the sources. He probably got angry and started beating them when they tell him to lower or stop the loud music. 🤷‍♀️ i could be wrong.
View attachment 657445
Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)
what a fucking pussy mama's boy, just move the fuck out dumbass. some people need killing!!

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
View attachment 657445
Punk bitch

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
View attachment 657445
This is what happens when you raise man children.

girl101

Forum Veteran
I would rather kill myself then to beat up my mother grandmother

What language were they speaking its defently not Spanish except for the word "casa"

Last edited:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
That was fuckin awful. He shoulda knocked those two screaming banshees out so I didn't have to listen to that annoying sound coming from their word holes...

Teetee

Rookie
View attachment 657445
Mom should have stabbed him in his hateful little heart!

Back