Has anyone here ever actually murdered anyone? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

goddess

Lurker
why would you ask such a dumb question "has anyone here actually killed someone ?".pfftt....i can only see my self killing someone in self defence of me or my family members....now go play with your toys for asking a dumb question ....and tell mum i want her :)..im feeling frisky
What a strange way of telling us all your a virgin👍🏽

If you have to use the word "murder" youre doing it wrong.

Oy-Vey, are you an undercover jew?

"and completed a sentence..."
Just doing some research dumbass. Drop your address and I’ll share with you what I’ve learned.

Iowapharm

Lurker
No but I know plenty of people that have either from the military or from bar fights and stuff. So I'm sure there's people on here that have.

CWTeebs

NewbieX
Has anyone here ever murdered another person and either not been found guilty or was incarcerated and have a completed sentence? What was it like? What happened? What you do it again?
Someone I know used to be molested by an uncle starting at age 9. They said they were beaten and threatened by the uncle not to tell. They were given a .410 shotgun when they were 13 years old by the father (rednecks). The uncle had molested said friend one too many times and they shot the uncle in the cheek at close range with bird shot while visiting and asleep in the living room. The uncle sat up stood up and collapsed and later died. The right eye was looking down and the room smelled like feces and pennies afterward. The friend then went into extensive therapy and there was an investigation. The friend is now a mental health professional. No charges were filed nor did the minor face charges as DNA corroborated the youngsters story about the molestation.

Gutsss

The original Guts from TheYNC
My friend was being sought out over some stolen meth. Dude came for his shit, and got blown away with a 12 gauge. He served like 12 years and got out and is a truck driver now. He's a sweet guy, and can throw down in the kitchen and play guitar like a mad man. He sounds like SteveO from jackass if he's been smoking for 50 years which he has. I asked him the same questions, he said it didn't feel like anything because one of them was going to die and it wasn't gonna be him. He said the dope wasn't worth it, it was trash. I wouldn't know, I hate tweakers. Just glad he ain't on that shit anymore. He said he'd do it again if there was better dope (just being a smart ass)

Gutsss

The original Guts from TheYNC
Yes what's wrong with that? He's no longer a tweaker. He is now just a truck driving musician. I run a music venue, that's how we met. Hes a nice dude now and we BBQ on Sundays.

He was going to rob me and the guy easily weighed twice as much as me.
He pushed me, I tried to go around him and he kept telling me "Where are you going?", I took my knife out of my pocket and when he pushed me again I stuck it in his abdomen and ran away, when the fear disappeared I saw that the whole blade of the knife was bloody.
I think the guy died because if he was still alive he would have found me.

Back