Serious Has Gore Gotten Easier Or Harder To Watch Over Time? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
Infinitely easier, but if I stop watching for a few months and start again it can be disturbing briefly but then I remember it's the world we live in, this is a part of our lives and always has been, the REAL WORLD is gore.

Do you think you will ever grow out of watching gore?

Has it gotten harder or easier to watch over time?

I was introduced to gore when I was about 10 or 11. The first video I ever watched was the famous Mexican cartel chainsaw beheading. I can’t recall who showed me the video possibly an older brother of a friend. Anyways, I started really watching gore when I was about 15 with my friend and we would watch videos in our high school math class and show other kids and laugh at their reactions. This was at the time when bestgore was our go to site. I’ve never been able to handle knife videos of people getting slashed or cut and definitely no animals but anything else I can usually handle. But over time I feel like I’m starting to feel like these people I’m watching getting murdered aren’t even people if that makes sense. There’s no way if I was to get my head chopped off I’m ever being at rest. It’s like when your best friend dies for instance, you expect them to go to heaven or be at peace. That’s what these people being murdered parents are expecting lol. It kinda blows my mind. Backtrack to the story I’m now 22 and I feel like when I was younger It was lowkey easier to watch gore. I don’t think I’ll ever quit watching it as I like seeing what goes on in the real world but I feel like my view has changed.. man I’m high. Time to go watch some more videos.
It was always easy to watch.

A Lone Neutron

always neutral. no charge.
I feel like it's easier to find gore. Take a look at Rasheem Carter, for example. I wasn't even shocked by the photos of his skull, I was just surprised of how easy it was to find it.

Fong

LowkeyDumb
I haven't really been watching gore for that long so some stuff makes me feel uncomfortable and I kinda find hard to watch (beheadings and just any type of dismemberment at least the process of it) I can look at pictures of it and be fine but just watching it is hard, It'll probably get easier but rn, that kind of stuff is hard, tho watching ppl shoot eachother isnt that bad for me to watch

enzouk

NewbieX
Defo not easier, probably harder if anything for me. I click much less and often cut videos short these days

strangeberry

just killing time cause I'm weird 🧚🏻‍♀️🦄

I was introduced to gore when I was about 10 or 11. The first video I ever watched was the famous Mexican cartel chainsaw beheading. I can’t recall who showed me the video possibly an older brother of a friend. Anyways, I started really watching gore when I was about 15 with my friend and we would watch videos in our high school math class and show other kids and laugh at their reactions. This was at the time when bestgore was our go to site. I’ve never been able to handle knife videos of people getting slashed or cut and definitely no animals but anything else I can usually handle. But over time I feel like I’m starting to feel like these people I’m watching getting murdered aren’t even people if that makes sense. There’s no way if I was to get my head chopped off I’m ever being at rest. It’s like when your best friend dies for instance, you expect them to go to heaven or be at peace. That’s what these people being murdered parents are expecting lol. It kinda blows my mind. Backtrack to the story I’m now 22 and I feel like when I was younger It was lowkey easier to watch gore. I don’t think I’ll ever quit watching it as I like seeing what goes on in the real world but I feel like my view has changed.. man I’m high. Time to go watch some more videos.
I remember seeing a patient on a television program who wore a nose prosthesis and without the prosthesis he would have a hole in his face, I must have been about 10 years old too and I was terrified, I also remember the first time I watched two girls and one cup and for the first time I looked at it indifferently
the first time I saw a gore it was something similar and the discomfort was less, but I didn't really kept watching this because it's very difficult to find this type of content through normal search methods
nowadays I randomly find this site, it didn't took me long to creat an account and in two days I already felt I got used to this site, I think my 24 years gave me a different view of the world, I hardly feel sorry for people because honestly we are all stubborn and many shouldn't even continue to live but we insist on populating this planet more and more, but above all there is no something more natural than death and violence, unfortunately, we cannot forget that deep down we are still animals
the world is shit and there is not much to be done for so many people
I settle for the small changes I can contribute

ImAlwaysBaked

🩸Blood Bag🩸
Easier. But it also depends on what I'm watching. Some things make me cringe, some things are harder to watch than others.

Idall

NewbieX

I think the first video I had seen was the exact same video!! Was one guy stepping on his head and the other guys cutting, and the dude is gurgling and sooo much purple blood? I started watching shock vids around 13 but it was the stile project, and Rotten.com

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
easier, way more attainable, back in the day the shit was taboo and more "shocking".

Attachments

• 1AC21ADB-6591-43F0-930B-30322EC9113A.jpeg
    1AC21ADB-6591-43F0-930B-30322EC9113A.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 72

RayGun

Lurker
Lol! Well, I’m to the point where I find myself saying that’s gay as fuck to most gore because I’m so desensitized.
Isis and cartel videos are boring and played out, I could go on.
I do get a good laugh out of it anymore though.

I've been watching gore off and on since I was about 14, I'm 30 now. It started when my dad found Rotten.com and we would watch gore together sometimes. I find it fascinating without condoning or glorifying it in any way. I've always avoided anything to do with children and animals because I can't stomach it. My brain never processes that what I am looking at is actually real so it's not hard to see and watch for hours on end. The first video I ever saw was a women in a bar getting decapitated by a man with a pocket knife on Rotten.com.

shadowcat75

Lurker
My opinion, it’s gotten a lot harder I remember years ago are used to be able to look up core right on Google images videos. Now you can’t find it anymore I love goregrish this is the best site on the Internet, where I can see my core

Back