Serious Has Gore Gotten Easier Or Harder To Watch Over Time? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone,
Watching these goreish video make me stop and think about the life of the dead one and then about the life of the murderer who can do such things, even taking a taste whilst hammering that person's head. The sound of it was like hitting bark. It's made me think also about the man who hammered his parents to death. And I think there is more and more gore happening. Some by animals may favorite when someone gets ripped to pieces by an animal. Yes there oisa lot of gore as sick people are coming up with new ways to induce more and more and lasting pain till the person dies. I wish they could catch every rapist and peodo and muse a hammer on his head. Thanks for letting me join. I'm not sick I'm just curious like the rest.😃🥰

I
Do you think you will ever grow out of watching gore?

Has it gotten harder or easier to watch over time?

I was introduced to gore when I was about 10 or 11. The first video I ever watched was the famous Mexican cartel chainsaw beheading. I can’t recall who showed me the video possibly an older brother of a friend. Anyways, I started really watching gore when I was about 15 with my friend and we would watch videos in our high school math class and show other kids and laugh at their reactions. This was at the time when bestgore was our go to site. I’ve never been able to handle knife videos of people getting slashed or cut and definitely no animals but anything else I can usually handle. But over time I feel like I’m starting to feel like these people I’m watching getting murdered aren’t even people if that makes sense. There’s no way if I was to get my head chopped off I’m ever being at rest. It’s like when your best friend dies for instance, you expect them to go to heaven or be at peace. That’s what these people being murdered parents are expecting lol. It kinda blows my mind. Backtrack to the story I’m now 22 and I feel like when I was younger It was lowkey easier to watch gore. I don’t think I’ll ever quit watching it as I like seeing what goes on in the real world but I feel like my view has changed.. man I’m high. Time to go watch some more videos.
I sometimes do jones for more graphic gore, but, I’m not inured yet. That little boy who got caught between the elevator grate and the outer door, though… No blood, but that last glimpse of the pressure on his head squeezing his scalp until it started to slip loose until it finally flipped through that slit did bother me.

kaijucore

bird law expert
Easier for a while around the time I first started using GG, then hard again after I took a break. Gradually becoming desensitised again, not that that’s a good thing

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Seeing gore is pretty easy id say and I find it interesting, watching cruelty and brutality has become increasingly hard for me over the years. Im guessing I'm becoming more empathic as I grow older and im not going to complain, considering I was at a point where I couldn't give a shit about anothers pain not so many years back.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
i ❤️ medical images, forensics, pathology, accidents and acts of Gd, and all the news of the weird that is sociologically off the beaten path.
I won’t look at the cartel‘s inhumanity nor ISIS insane terrorism and avoid actual murdering.
i avoid posts and members studded with hate monikers.
No recent war.
No active violence.
No animals or kids.
Crime scene and autopsy scenes though ☠️🥩😍 🔥

I’ve seen disease processes here that I’ve never even heard of that are utterly disgusting 🤩
We are on the same page there 💜

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member

I was introduced to gore when I was about 10 or 11. The first video I ever watched was the famous Mexican cartel chainsaw beheading. I can’t recall who showed me the video possibly an older brother of a friend. Anyways, I started really watching gore when I was about 15 with my friend and we would watch videos in our high school math class and show other kids and laugh at their reactions. This was at the time when bestgore was our go to site. I’ve never been able to handle knife videos of people getting slashed or cut and definitely no animals but anything else I can usually handle. But over time I feel like I’m starting to feel like these people I’m watching getting murdered aren’t even people if that makes sense. There’s no way if I was to get my head chopped off I’m ever being at rest. It’s like when your best friend dies for instance, you expect them to go to heaven or be at peace. That’s what these people being murdered parents are expecting lol. It kinda blows my mind. Backtrack to the story I’m now 22 and I feel like when I was younger It was lowkey easier to watch gore. I don’t think I’ll ever quit watching it as I like seeing what goes on in the real world but I feel like my view has changed.. man I’m high. Time to go watch some more videos.
There's NO DOUBT...this shit does real soul damage. There's a reason we feel either good or bad when we watch it. If we're by nature evil then it feels good. If we're by nature good, then it feels uncomfortable. We each are born with a fixed level of good or evil. Not sure why our levels differ but I think it has something to do with whether good or evil was in your vicinity while your tiny fetus gathered more and more mass from the environment. So when you're born you have that set amount of good or evil within you for the rest of your life. But I could be just fuckin batshit crazy. Lmao!

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Can watch anything on this site.. pretty dispassionately, disconnected.. it's on a screen. Nothing is really shocking anymore.. no gore too gory, no method of execution too disturbing.. like watching too many horror movies, it's not even entertaining really anymore.. more of a drive to just "stay caught up". Almost watching gore videos for the sake of not missing that next "viral" mess.

In terms of.. the afterglow
Yeah gore is a fuck tonne worse for me to handle these days, if I think about anything that I watch on here.. it'll change my mood for the worse, I won't realise till I'm ranting at some poor fuck about the state of humanity, as if I were an edgy teen again.

I mean, I can't watch the news these days, can't watch any of the YouTubers I used to watch, nothing political whatsoever, no Ukraine, no w.e.f, no actors.. be it Markle or zelensky, no Oprah no harry.. no sunak, hunt or whichever wanker is stuck up on those pissing boxes for everyone to soak up their bull shit...
No jab, no cough.. everyone else, fucking grim...
Honestly, hearing about anything other than.. homestead, guitar/music or just wholesome shit of people being you know
Kind, nice, loyal, caring, considerate, thoughtful.. in hard terms, for themselves aswell..
Unless it's that
And Warhammer 😅

It'll piss me off and make me depressed

The war thread on this site's comment section is like having two people fight over which lobotomy was best
Can't imagine how degenerative my comments are
FS
Gore
Means sod all
It's the murderous wankers and innocent victims I get hung up on.. just as conceptual things
They fuck me off
Im fucked off v.v
It's only 9am

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Can watch anything on this site.. pretty dispassionately, disconnected.. it's on a screen. Nothing is really shocking anymore.. no gore too gory, no method of execution too disturbing.. like watching too many horror movies, it's not even entertaining really anymore.. more of a drive to just "stay caught up". Almost watching gore videos for the sake of not missing that next "viral" mess.

In terms of.. the afterglow
Yeah gore is a fuck tonne worse for me to handle these days, if I think about anything that I watch on here.. it'll change my mood for the worse, I won't realise till I'm ranting at some poor fuck about the state of humanity, as if I were an edgy teen again.

I mean, I can't watch the news these days, can't watch any of the YouTubers I used to watch, nothing political whatsoever, no Ukraine, no w.e.f, no actors.. be it Markle or zelensky, no Oprah no harry.. no sunak, hunt or whichever wanker is stuck up on those pissing boxes for everyone to soak up their bull shit...
No jab, no cough.. everyone else, fucking grim...
Honestly, hearing about anything other than.. homestead, guitar/music or just wholesome shit of people being you know
Kind, nice, loyal, caring, considerate, thoughtful.. in hard terms, for themselves aswell..
Unless it's that
And Warhammer 😅

It'll piss me off and make me depressed

The war thread on this site's comment section is like having two people fight over which lobotomy was best
Can't imagine how degenerative my comments are
FS
Gore
Means sod all
It's the murderous wankers and innocent victims I get hung up on.. just as conceptual things
They fuck me off
Im fucked off v.v
It's only 9am
Hey up shipmate,i havn't seen you post foe ages. You OK? (nice to see you back)

Darkwing87

Cookie

Easier. My first gore was "Nothing gets in between me and my Harley" on rotten.com. it made me feel sick, now I feel nothing

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned

I've noticed that it's gotten less cringey after watching so much gore. Some things are still hard to watch though, like the Mexican cop and his teenage son who were chopped up, but overall I feel like I'm pretty desensitized about it.

cyphor

Fresh Meat

Easier

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Like anything, practice makes perfect ... so it only gets easier.
Your question should be, do you become desensitized, answer for me is yes.
Hell, accidents that I see at work, don't bother me like they used to, I actually enjoy taking a peek ...

rocco54

Broken Hearts Are for Assholes...
Ditto the above. Used to be OMFG!!!!!! Now it's another one of many corpses. Having said that I do find some medical procedures revolting and bodies recovered from water are disgusting, much more than burnt/burning bodies. Bottom line is you do become desensitized, but it is still very interesting as this is the kind of shit that really is going on in the world.

Zeodus

Molecular thing
It's gotten a lot easier over the years. For instance, I've always loved horror movies, but when I was a very young kid, decapitations in particular freaked me the fuck out. It was fun and exciting to see how the next fool would meet their demise.

I saw the entire faces of death series by the time I was 7 *which I know the majority of that is fake, I do now, at least*. That was very exciting and very compelling, most of all, it put me in another zone in my mind. The morbid zone that gave an odd, eerie comfort. But still, I was extremely irked by any decapitation.

Fast forward, after hundreds of horror movies and plenty of time viewing and watching real gore, it is easy. Very much so, including decapitations.

Now, the irk factor lies in the torture element. Like people getting their face skin ripped off while still alive, with those eyes of terror they no longer can close, a bloody red screaming skull that sounds the same, but looks so different. That's just an example but... Yeah it's gotten easier for me personally, no question.

master shake

Well Known Member
Easier, a lot easier. But seeing dead bodies live or even a aftermath pic of someone you've encountered dead is a lot more hardcore. But that should be obvious.

I've seen some fucked up shit in my life. But even that would be child's play compared to seeing funky town in person. These vids used to make my ptsd nightmares worse. But they have chilled out thankfully. Though sometimes I like those gore dreams. Depending on the scenario obviously.

Brother Birt

Bloody Tiddies!
You would then have to die because it will have been the perfect sandwich and you would have nothing to look forward to in this world. Are you sure you still want that sandwich?
Please, you are offering a chance to die with 0 regrets. I would wage wars for such a prize.

Honestly, easier- but it just means we digest way more to get our fix in my opinion. Like some kind of addict. i find all types of gore to be great for their own reasons, sometimes i wish i just had a little bit more.
i think its so fucking interesting how a set of photos are "popular" or a "classic" in this group of people. Ive had nightmares that karma reaches up to me, laughing and using this shit as jerk off material. using these peoples deaths as drawing references with no second thought...
Intaking gore has made my "adrenaline junkie" part of me x10 crazier, i dont think our intake will ever stop scaling up in intensity. I think it would take a hell of a lot for any of us to completely stop watching... there will always be something that weve seen that has been the worst thing weve ever seen, and i believe we all want to keep digging until we find something that will top it. as an artist i find myself extremely lucky, i can make whatever the fuck i want- whatever gore i want & just how i like it. For me, looking at gore has gotten easier but in a result of that- but harder on me in my subconscious. I laugh in peoples faces when they ask me "what reference photos did you use for this?" if you catch my drift. :poison:

Mater Tenebrarum

Fresh Meat
No doubt easier, but NO ANIMALS! Cartel skinning a guy alive? Yes, please! Dumb ass Brazilians who shoot each other? Hell yeah! Stupid workplace accidents with some Filipino being exsangunated while making my clothes? BRING IT ON! Someone even twapping a puppy? Full out Samuel L. Jackson on that Mother fucker!!!!

I am kind of warped in that I see horrible things every day as a Protective Services Investigator and "unwind" by viewing even worse things. I get to see 90 year olds who have been beaten by caretakers and children. I get to see bedsores with maggot infestations. I get to smell rotting flesh at least once a week and have had to go into mold and bedbug infested hoarding situations. I don't need a Psychiatrist...I need gg to see that no matter what I see day in and day out, it is always worse somewhere else.

But then again, 2 nights ago, I fucked my Husband with The Terrifier 2 on and it got me over the top turned on, so maybe I am just FUBAR.... 🤪

Back