Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kristøph

NewbieX
H

Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get snked..

Anyway...

Ad

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
Yeah my cousin was murdered recently.

Some coon stole his car and when he tried standing in front of the vehicle to stop the thief, the thief ran him over with his own vehicle, he died of head trauma in hospital.

And last year there was also a homeless man I befriended who lived in the tent next to my place, I heard him calling out for help one night so I went out and he was blind drunk and slurring, he asked me to roll him some smokes and lend him a lighter, so I did, then I invited him inside to have a chat and make sure he was alright, after a while he left, and the next day I shouted him a few drinks because he shouted me some weed the night I met him. As we drank he got more and more irritable and it kind of turned to shit, he was also refusing to leave my house, took me about 3-4 hours to get him to fuck off, after that I decided not to have anything to do with him, not worth it. That night, I heard him calling out again for help, it was raining a fair bit but I could still hear him, I figured he just wanted more smokes, and I didn't want to deal with his shit, so I ignored him and went to sleep, 3 days later I found out that he froze to death, not even 5 metres away from me. Feel like a bit of a cunt for that, but to be fair I didn't know he would die if I ignored him, I just figured he wanted more smokes.

crying

emo

Share your stories.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
my nans nan was stabbed to death in a psychiatric ward years and years ago

RebelFX

Now, I am become death, the destroyer of worlds
My old highschool friend James Masterson, killed his grandmother. Stole her jewlery, money, and car. Burried her in her garden before he took off.

Znxlii

NewbieX

Share your stories.

Anyway...
I had an Ex that was murdered by my friends. They were twin brothers, picked her up from the local park and they raped and axed her to death. They looked up a foreclosed property in the next city over and buried her body there. One of the idiot brothers were so worried about getting caught he went back to the property to dig it up and burn it for safe measure. That’s how they got caught lmfao

Deaths24

NewbieX
Started work with this guy on the same guy and trained with him to deburr parts...was always nice and a hard worker and pretty smart. He went to another area a couple months later, then a couple weeks after that i saw him at lunch and he seemed sad one day and said his wife was giving him trouble and dating a douche...2 weeks later we hear about this shit.

Dude was beating his wife so he made a plan to go see him, shot him, then stabbed him to death. From the later reports he emptied the mag and stabbed him in the throat himself...shit suprised the hell out of us all at work

#Slutsforsatan91

Fresh Meat
A family friend was murdered along with his mother. Double homicide/suicide. He was a great guy. Always nice to me and my brothers. He definitely was an angel. Don't remember too much since this happened when I was a kid but he's missed

Tottie

You've got to laugh

Share your stories.

Anyway...
That's fucked, life's fucked ,known more than a few good boy's that've been murdered fuck one guy I used to play fitba with got done with an ied in Afghanistan.Not really close people though,I don't have many friends left (kinda natural shit or drink or drugs)seeing how people reacted when my mate near died after getting stabbed, it changed my outlook, it was I'll dae this I'll dae that the usual wind.went out with my big bro after his last tour of afghan he was a royal marine at the time right good cunt,had the maddest convo but best convo ever oor gran had just died my mate had just died he's telling me about his mate's that had just died.we had a 30 second sob in this pub.just looked at eachother an went let's have a swally(drunk) for them.one of the best night's out I've had tbh.think we squared eachother away.made me shed a tear there.

Try not to dwell,laugh don't greet(cry), I think and talk about people that are away often and laugh about the mad shit we got uptae.you wouldn't actually believe it.thats the best part aboot it.

My uncle was shot in the head by "robbers" in his house in the turbulent transition from Rhodesia to Zimbabwe.
My old boss was brought up there,absolute legend of a man he fought that cunt mugabe ,he told me what the fuckers done and they were terrorists apparently ,sorry for you're loss mate

Last edited:

MasterCeef

hello, I am the big gay elite :)))))))))
Not me personally, but my older sister was serving in the IDF years ago and she lost several people in the October 7 attacks. A 90 year old grandma, the neighborhood dog, her 26 year old friend also in the IDF, and god knows who else.

Eighmie1020

Rookie
I had a friend that was murdered and raped on her 15th birthday. The guy was a friend of a friend. She had gone to visit the one friend but this guy was there was there by himself, he talked her into waiting, (knowing the friend wasn’t coming back that night apparently.) ended up raping her and then killing her, then enlisted the friends roommate to help bury her. The roommate helped, out of fear, and then went straight to the police when he had a chance. My friend was Crystal King, her murderer was Gerald Holland. He was put to death 20 something years later.

NickSlave

Lurker

Share your stories.

Anyway...
I’m on the other end of the spectrum. My brother murdered someone when I was a teenager. A kid had stolen something out of his backyard and the kids older brother came over to confront my brother about it. My brother said the guy tried to push his way into his house and he shot him point blank with hollow points in self defense. He was charged with manslaughter. He went to jail briefly and when he got out my Mom let him come live with us. It was a nightmare. My brother had told me multiple times throughout my life that he would kill my mother and I, but he was the golden boy, so my family paid for a top attorney and he got off. The trial was a shit show. The cops had fucked up multiple times and the judge caught them lying under oath. I went to the pre-trial and had to hear the 911 call my brother made after the murder. I always believed it was self defense until I was approached as an adult on two separate occasions by two separate family members telling me that my brother had confessed to them that he murdered the kid and it wasn’t self defense.

NickSlave

Lurker

Share your stories.

Anyway...
I also had a friend murdered when I was about 14. I met her on a phone dating line. She was on there often and one night she met a man in a local park and he raped and strangled her. One day, years later, a private detective showed up at my house asking about the murder. I don’t think they ever caught him, but he was believed to have murdered multiple teenaged girls in our area.

Back