Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Götterdämmerung

Well Known Member
Hmm, now that I think about it. Dale, Darcy, Maddy, Ken. A couple random girls from the bar, can't remember their names. No close friends, just people I knew.

WAH67

Well Known Member
Sadly yes, a cousin of mine was beaten to death by the police outside a club in the 60's and a female in - law who was a model was raped and murdered in London in early 70's.

Dettastar

NewbieX
My step brother Jenson was murdered. Jenson beat up his dad with a golf club cause he found out his dad was beating up his mum so he defended his mum against his dad with a golf club to the face and body. The day after my step brother beat his dad he was found in someone's car boot with a bullet hole in his head. His dad was seen smiling at jenson's funeral. But the new man my mum was dating got jailed for my step brothers murder. My step brothers dad killed his own son and framed my mum's new boyfriend. My step brothers dad has never been punished for what he did and is still walking around as a free man.

Dettastar

NewbieX
Just to add MY mum is no longer with the man that got jailed for my step brothers murder as he will not be out of jail till I am 46 years old. He was jailed when I was 11 years old. I'm now 23 years old.

Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
A friend of mine and her husband were stabbed to death by her son in September 2022.

I worked for an agency that provided services to her developmentally disabled son and I'd known her for a while and took the DD son out for respite and day program sometimes. She was his paid caregiver. The murderer son is 31 and lived with them. They didn't get along. She had tried to get him to move out for a while as he was a constant trigger for the DD sons behaviors and he was a lazy POS who never helped her with anything - she was in her 60s and the husband was in his 70s, on a walker and oxygen, very frail. Both amazing people who didnt deserve to die. The murderer son once crashed her car on purpose and got himself injured because she asked him to move out. This guy is a real piece of work. The killing was senseless. After he stabbed them both he called 911 asking for a "clean up crew" and said that they were "verbally abusive" and "had to die". He's being held on a $500,000 bond and hasn't been sentenced yet, as his arraignment has been postponed, again. The DD son the night of the murder came to stay with me and my husband as he had no where else to go. He was placed with a family friend a couple of days later and is doing well.

We don't have the death penalty here in my state - I wish we did. But I hope he gets the maximum sentence at the very least.

Gamma🍄Goblin

Im the guy who cleans up your mess after you die!
Had an uncle who lost the plot and shot 3 aunts my cousin then himself. Was all over the news. Fuck me and my family up for a long time.

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
My uncle.

In 1990 he got murdered. Buckle up buttercup.

My father and all his brother grew up dirt poor. They were not gods best children. And were known as the Dalton Brothers.

But most of the brothers did well. Somehow my uncle ended up in bad company. And i found out something was wrong about him, when we had two break ins. And my father got pissed because he found hos own cassette tapes at my uncles 😅.

How ever in 1990 my uncle had sentences for 2 robberies and endless amounts of theft behind him.
Was know by the police for hanging with serious bad and hardcore criminals AND to be super chatty(snitch) with what he knew.

One day my uncle then got a visit...4 people shooting everywhere. Called the police to tell them who tried to kill him.

5 days before....same 4 people used hours and hours on torturing my uncle, cuffed him to a pole, and beat him senseless with some lead-enhanced cane...then proceeded for 3hours to burn him with a lighter under his feet and put electricity to his......well....dick-area and killed his dobermann who tried to protect him.
My cousin and his wife witnessed some of this.
Then forced him at gunpoint into a car and drove him to an apartment where they continued the torture for 33 hours......33 HOURS.

Reason for this, he stole one of the guys stero and owed them 7500euro....Something about weed debt.

So after this he talked to everyone and anybody who would listen. Police, media...you name it. He was scared fearing for his life.

He tried to disappear and went to my dads or uncles holiday home...dont remember.
And police were working the case...they knew the 4 people but had to find and prove they did it.

When police came to get further details, they found my uncle on the floor with a hunting knife in his back. Blade was 20cm.
And many many many stab wounds in the chest as well.
Police said that the killing was two other people.

Before they killed him, my uncle gave his
testimony about everything, wich resulted in..
-4 guys from the torture gang got 4,5 years in total for the shooting and torture....
-2 other guys got...well one walked away. Another got 12 years.
How ever!!!!!

Because my uncle sang like a bird to the police, befor he died, it resulted in investigations that took years and years. And revealed a giant network of drugdealers and what not.

BUT
-over 300 people were charged and sentenced with everything from fines, un and suspended sentences upto 12 years.
40 people got a suspended sentence over 1 year and in total had to do 125years of jailtime.

I cant remember all the details. And the ones ive got here is mostly from a podcast made about my uncle.

It differs a bit from what my dad and my cousin have told me.
Also...my dad had to identify my uncle. He still cant talk about how horrible it was. He wouldnt let my granny do it.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
My daughter's father,,,

Over a bottle of voddy that he stole of him by climbing throuhh his mates window. The murderer was visiting a mate in a shared house and decided to climb into the window and steal some alcohol My daughters father pulled him up about it and asked WHY.... so the horrid bastard stabbed him over 17xs. He died later in hozzy and m y poor daughter has been a mess since. This was 2 years ago this december coming. :-(

The guy got 25 years and TRIED to blame his mate he went to visit that he had been mates with for YEARS. Piece of shit. He been having a HARD time in nick since... MWAHAHAHAAA LUCKILYi know some people ...

Will never fix my girly tho getting revenge tbh.

Had an uncle who lost the plot and shot 3 aunts my cousin then himself. Was all over the news. Fuck me and my family up for a long time.
*HUGZ*

ZZZBen

This user was banned
My uncle.

In 1990 he got murdered. Buckle up buttercup.

My father and all his brother grew up dirt poor. They were not gods best children. And were known as the Dalton Brothers.

But most of the brothers did well. Somehow my uncle ended up in bad company. And i found out something was wrong about him, when we had two break ins. And my father got pissed because he found hos own cassette tapes at my uncles 😅.

How ever in 1990 my uncle had sentences for 2 robberies and endless amounts of theft behind him.
Was know by the police for hanging with serious bad and hardcore criminals AND to be super chatty(snitch) with what he knew.

One day my uncle then got a visit...4 people shooting everywhere. Called the police to tell them who tried to kill him.

5 days before....same 4 people used hours and hours on torturing my uncle, cuffed him to a pole, and beat him senseless with some lead-enhanced cane...then proceeded for 3hours to burn him with a lighter under his feet and put electricity to his......well....dick-area and killed his dobermann who tried to protect him.
My cousin and his wife witnessed some of this.
Then forced him at gunpoint into a car and drove him to an apartment where they continued the torture for 33 hours......33 HOURS.

Reason for this, he stole one of the guys stero and owed them 7500euro....Something about weed debt.

So after this he talked to everyone and anybody who would listen. Police, media...you name it. He was scared fearing for his life.

He tried to disappear and went to my dads or uncles holiday home...dont remember.
And police were working the case...they knew the 4 people but had to find and prove they did it.

When police came to get further details, they found my uncle on the floor with a hunting knife in his back. Blade was 20cm.
And many many many stab wounds in the chest as well.
Police said that the killing was two other people.

Before they killed him, my uncle gave his
testimony about everything, wich resulted in..
-4 guys from the torture gang got 4,5 years in total for the shooting and torture....
-2 other guys got...well one walked away. Another got 12 years.
How ever!!!!!

Because my uncle sang like a bird to the police, befor he died, it resulted in investigations that took years and years. And revealed a giant network of drugdealers and what not.

BUT
-over 300 people were charged and sentenced with everything from fines, un and suspended sentences upto 12 years.
40 people got a suspended sentence over 1 year and in total had to do 125years of jailtime.

I cant remember all the details. And the ones ive got here is mostly from a podcast made about my uncle.

It differs a bit from what my dad and my cousin have told me.
Also...my dad had to identify my uncle. He still cant talk about how horrible it was. He wouldnt let my granny do it.

Dalton Brothers? Aren't you Swedish? Is the last name Dalton common up there?

Enema Bag Rapist

Bestgore refugee
No but in 2013e and my now wife had a neighbour come to the door who was slashed up buy a carpet knife due to a disgruntled drug buyer

IkeaPsyco

Forum Veteran
Dalton Brothers? Aren't you Swedish? Is the last name Dalton common up there?
No im not swedish, im danish.

Last name isnt Dalton, but my father and his 5 brothers was called "The Dalton Brothers" as they had a certain...reputation.
Apparently my uncle stuck with the Dalton.

Chemical Burgers

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
The day I moved into my very first apartment the people who lived right next door were stabbed to death by their son and one of his friends. Aparently the teens were convinced the parents had a bunch of money stashed and did them in for that. While they were on the run they strangled some lady coming out of a store, stuffed her corpse into the trunk and stole the car. I forget where they were caught but it didn't take very long. I had to spend hours and hours talking to the cops while I was unpacking my stuff.

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
My cousin got his throat slashed at a party, he didn’t die but came pretty close. They initially charged his attacker with armed robbery and assault with intent to kill, then they wound up giving the little nigger like six months and an ankle monitor.

Misfit-138-

Hates the living, loves the dead
Step dad's 15 year old sister was abducted by two guys, taken out bush and killed back in the 1970's was all over the news/papers here

A girl I was semi friends with in high school went to some kick back at her friends house. She left with a guy she just met, who had given her a bunch of oxy and Xanax. She apparently took a dab and started convulsing and passed out on his bed. He took videos and pictures of her, raped her while she was seizing and even after she passed. He fell asleep next to her body and in the morning, fucked her again and then used her finger to get into her phone, texted her mom saying she ran away. Then he shoved her body in a suitcase. He went to work after and was bragging to his coworkers about it. He dumped the suitcase in a dumpster at his work and sent the videos he took to friends on Snapchat. Needless to say, he got busted that day. Only spent a year and a half in prison.

Another friend of a friend in high school who had three kids went missing for a week. Her body was found butt naked and dumped in a bush on the side of the road. She had been raped and tortured to death. No one found her killer.

My junior year of high school, a bunch of the rich kids were throwing a big house party. A girl there had recently broken up with her boyfriend, who in return, took an AK and shot up the party. He killed three people and injured four more. He went out to his car to reload the gun and that’s when the cops showed up. He ended up blowing his brains out in the car.

L0STREAPER

Oilfield trash
A girl that was like a sister to me was raped and murdered by he piece of shit boyfriends friend. He also killed a bunch of her pets. I almost found him with the help of some shady people I used to associate with. I had a reputation and about an hr before I got off from work to go to his location he turned himself into the police.

This is there article. But she was sweet kind and had a big heart for animals and was making big changes in her life. I wanted to get my hands on her boyfriend because he fucked a friend of mine less than an hr after the funeral. But I wish I got my hands on Joseph Curl. Oh would I have had a masterpiece to post here of the torture I would put him through. I would heal him and not let him die so I could do it all over again and again.

Back