Have you had a family member or friend who was murdered? (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

i didnt know him personally but my mom knew him when he was a kid, auggie floyd. its a cold case that people know about but no one will talk about it out of fear. apparently the rumor goes that he was either jumped or lured to his death by a girl, and after they killed him they cut him up and fed him to pigs. but others also say that he’s buried in someone’s crawl space on a reservation.

when asked about “what happened to auggie” people will say they know but they won’t talk about it. theres speculation that his murderers are gang members or affiliated with them.

seems like his whole family is cursed since there’s been a couple other murders in the same family.

In fact, yes, back in 2005 my only sibling, sister was shot in the head whilst on the living room couch by her then-boyfriend. Saw the gore left upon the wall behind the couch, they hadn't hired a service as of yet, I was there to collect belongings. Was pretty surreal, but, just a thing, just a part of a life story, not unlike a movie, good scenes and bad, all Oscar potential. Got to have a good attitude.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yes. My 23 yrs young nephew was given a " Hot Load" of heroin. 2.7 yrs ago.
He had a 2 yr old daughter. Less his weekend gigs for partying, he was a exceptional person. Not saying this because he is family. I have other nephews who are azzholes .
I sure miss him.

kowalasoup

Dipshit
News link: Edward Covington, who killed his girlfriend and her two children, sentenced to death

I won't get too into detail or even include my life with his, but ahem:
He's not Uncle by blood, just by marriage; although he was around since I was a child up until this happened when I was 14-15 years old.
He was also around my other sister a lot when she was just about 3 years old. He was a nice dude, always picked us up and we all had fun going on trips, etc. He had anger issues and drug issues, and he ended up mutilating some cats that him and my Aunt had in a trailer near Pasco County, FL. He was never arrested for it because his dad worked in the law enforcement or some shit.

This dude was even a fucking Correctional Officer at a prison...

Anyways,

My Aunt freaked out and told him he needed to be mentally evaluated and the problems just persisted from then on, the drugs & alcohol abuse came more than usual, as well as the Domestic Violence, and when the cops were called by my Aunt he would punch himself, and even broke his own nose with my bedroom door just to tell the cops she's the one that beat him.

She finally grew some cajones and left him and filed a divorce after leaving him high and dry, and we never heard from him again until we saw him on the news.

He ended up moving in with some chick and her kids and had a Fairy Tale life with a good job and a badass motorcycle, but then my Grandma got a phone call saying he was arrested for murder.

They found him in a closet full of blood.

I'll go one by one of the details the police told my Aunt:

Mother: He sliced her throat, nearly decapitating her. Starting cutting her tits off, bit chunks of flesh off of random parts of her body and basically had sex with her corpse.

Daughter: Decapitated the poor little girl and bit chunks out of her as well.

Son: Almost decapitated the boy. Cut his penis off and I believe an ear, and put the penis in the boys mouth.

Family Dog: Beat the poor fucker with a hammer on the porch.

The grandmother of the kids is the one that came home to find the scene, and the neighbor heard the noises of Eddy beating the dog to death with a hammer but didn't think twice of it because he didn't see it.

Eddy tried to contact my Aunt multiple times after the incident.

He had a shit ton of cocaine in his blood the cops said, and they said it was probably one of the worst murder scenes they've seen.

If you look on youtube of a news report, Eddy went from being freakishly skinny on the first report, to morbidly obese through his stint in jail which you can see throughout his court appearances.

Though I've known this guy my whole life I hope the fucker rots soon, he's been trying to plead insanity for it and even wished the death penalty that the State has fortunately bestowed upon him, since death row is slow he'll more than likely suffer and die before he gets the needle.
Update to this, there's now a special on the ID channel, it's streamed on youtube if anyone is interested in the story.

Warning, there is multiple times it zooms in and out due to the dodging the copyright claims.

master shake

Well Known Member
Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
I don't know that many ppl that got murdered. But I know a lot of killers. I can only think of 2 people that I know that got killed. One of my friends cousin a young black kid. Dude was real chill. A real good dude. One of those goofy always clowning around full of life and energy black dudes. Well anyway, his mom was half a Dyke and she ended up leaving this cock sucker. He got all in his feelings and rolled up on her while her son was riding with. She seen him coming, so she tried taking the bullet for him which she did but unfortunately the bullet went through her and killed him too. What a fag!!!! For the longest time I wondered about the murderer. I was hoping he was getting butt fucked in prison only too find out the cock sucker offed himself. His faggot ass knew he'd get the death penalty (Texas). Not sure about when or how my other homie got murked. He was one of them bout it niggas. Didn't take no shit bit ran into someone else who didn't give a fuck. Rest in peace to the both of them. Both of them teenagers. 2 different paths same result. Sad shit.

master shake

Well Known Member
My great uncle was shot and killed when a black guy robbed the garage he owned. I was about 5 at the time. They caught the guy a month later when he shot and killed 2 owners of another place he was robbing. He's serving life in prison.
What a faggot. I hope he gets ass cancer

Maddy1966

Fresh Meat
Has anyone in your family or friends been murdered? What happened? Was the person responsible caught and what was the outcome?...

Share your stories.

I'll go first(since it's my thread)...

I was 6/7 years old...and I remember my Uncle Danny..he was my Dad's older brother..He was also a cop like my Dad..I remember him in uniform and sneaking us candy and taking us rides in his convertible car...He was a good guy..many people respected him and he never once had a bad report with those he arrested.

..He was off duty and went to a local bar where he'd go often..It was a neighborhood bar that belonged to a friend of his...the place wasn't too crowded ,nothing seemed to be out out place...He walked up to order and drink and a man was standing right in front of the wait station, and tapped him on the shoulder..the man turned around,didn't say a word...and shot him point blank ..then ran..witness we're able to give a clear description etccc..and he was caught soon after.

The man who killed my Uncle was in his early 20's ..a drug addict and was attempting to rob the bar..he said he panicked when my Uncle walked in..so he shot him. No apology ..No remorse..He was given a life sentence. Years later he died in prison from I think of cancer or something..too bad he didn't get shanked..

Anyway...
Well for me most of my family or relatives died cause of old age or diseases none of em were murdered

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
My cool rapper cousin was shot to death in a cemetery. Found out years later that my mom (and other people in my family) cyberstalk the wife of the guy because she apparently never left him even after he killed and assaulted multiple people. Very interesting that she easily puts all of her info like that online even though she probably has incurred the wrath of other victim's families. :gremlin:

Ricekong

Fresh Meat
Probably a bit late to this discussion but my cousin stabbed my uncle to death in the kitchen on thanksgiving cause they got into an argument and were alcoholics. Also my cousin had his own mental problems with anger from autism

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Probably a bit late to this discussion but my cousin stabbed my uncle to death in the kitchen on thanksgiving cause they got into an argument and were alcoholics. Also my cousin had his own mental problems with anger from autism
what kind of sentence did your cousin get?

Duffin

Lurker
one of my brothers was killed knifed to death while walking home from work at 18. it was a summer job at a restaurant near us at the time. 7-8 o clock. i was away camping in the middle of nowhere with some friends didn't find out about it almost 2 weeks later. no witnesses ever came forward.. killer never caught. well at least not for my brothers murder. even after 26 years it haunts me to this day.

only other one i can think of is my best friend at the time in fall 2001 he was 23. he was killed on a dirt road about 20 mins away from his family's cottage. guess he had to stop for a piss or whatever he was never established why he stopped but any way he was shot at close range 3 times. dead. before cops could catch the dude responsible he killed himself. no motive although later learned he had killed his grandfather with an axe just a few days earlier. when i found about that at work i really was in so much shock i didn't really react at all finished whatever hours left in my day at work. went and had a few cold ones at the bar near my place at the time. went home and boom i just broke down crying. i couldn't control it and than i was so angry...at everything. i have no idea how much whisky i had that night but i didn't go to work for a few days. drinking almost no stop. i returned to work and just quit. than i went on almost another week of drinking. he was like a brother to me. he was one of the few in my life time i truly trusted. gone over nothing.

any ways thats all i have to share on this.

Keba76

Fresh Meat
My grandmother was stabbed to death while trying to save her daughter(my auntie) from her ex boyfriend. He stabbed them both to death. My mom who was 9 years old at the time and was first to find them. Suffice to say my mom was really fucked up. No one in the family would ever talk about it and my mom never had a chance to talk about it. So she bottled it up and was never able to deal with how she felt and be able to grieve. I can remember growing up with her reliving that moment every night when she would go to sleep. Her screams haunt me to this day.

Benis

Crazy
I knew a guy from church that was nice with everyone, he was a good dude and had a decent rep, he walked into a deli to get some drinks and gamble one night and he was called a narco by the people inside the deli for wearing a cowboy hat isnt really the common attire in new york, the people inside the deli thought of the insult as a joke but he did not and he went on a rampage shooting, he killed the deli owner instantly with a shot to the head and another man trying to run out, he also criticaly injured 2 others. This is the news article Records: Suspect opened fire after being called 'narco'
And this is the video

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
My uncle beat his pregnant girlfriend to death. I spent a lot of time with them when I was young. I remember her being sweet and funny. She took me to get my ears pierced when I was 6 years old. All I really know about what happened is he was heavily involved in drugs/alcohol and a fight escalated between them. I visited him a few times in prison but haven't had any contact in many years.
Fair play for visiting at all... takes a lot to do so I imagine..

Not as far as I can recall, but my dad owns a lot that he rents out space in and a guy who rents from him had an uncle who was a landlord and after putting a notice on the landlord's renter's door the nigger who inhabited the property came out and shot the guy's uncle in the back of the head and then went up to the car the uncle was going to and shot the guy's aunt dead too. My dad had a repative who I think was an uncle who had a shitty car a while back, and the floor was rusted fo shit and went out under the breaks at a redlight amd he got teeboned and his leg got twisted up through the floor and he was stuck like a motherfucker and a cop who was nearby was waiting for fire and an ambulance to come when the wreck caught fire and the guy started begging the cop to shoot him but he couldn't bring himself to amd the guy burned to death instead. Some other other relative of my dad's saw a guy pulled over on the side of the road near a ledge at night, and the guy was drunk and the relative offered to take him home but the guy said he was fine and he could fix it, whatever the problem was, and lit up a cigarette and used it as a light to get a closer look at something and it sparked up the gas tank and blew up and sent the guy flying backwards off the ledge and into a bunch of rocks below.

Back