He just wanted his money but white people be racist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
These types of niggers make so fucking angry. When I see all these Mexicans coming across the border, I really don’t care. At least they keep their mouths shut and just want to work. Meanwhile we have to deal with this shit from these useless people. Every generation they become an even bigger cancer then before.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Nuttin Wrong wit Diz Boy! I B Hating Neegaz My whole Mfkn life!!!
Dat's Right! Dat's Right! FUCK DOZ NEEGAZ!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP
And just So I'm clear on this;I've got friends in almost...ALMOST...Every Race;So when I talk Jigs/Spear Chuckers/ Or Straight Up "NEEGERS" U all know to which I speak; As I'm certain that most of U can relate!!! Just Sayin!!!
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓
Don't know really...someone mentioned Wal-Mart so i ran with it...my apologies
PS--do you really see this type of behavior "all the time"? If so, it's time to move elsewhere.

Well, i never expected to hear this from you, GST...how progressive of you.

During COVID all the time.

Im one of those people that notices everything, its a curse and I hate it.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Don't know really...someone mentioned Wal-Mart so i ran with it...my apologies
PS--do you really see this type of behavior "all the time"? If so, it's time to move elsewhere.

Well, i never expected to hear this from you, GST...how progressive of you.
I don't care about successful black people, who have their heads on tight, and don't make everything a problem. It's people like this, who are the problem definitely not solving anything, but only making things worse. He acts if the world owes him something, and he's wrong. Our rights are privileges and they're earned. Drawing unwanted attention, is retarded.

Back