He just wanted his money but white people be racist (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
Calls the cashier racist, then proceeds to state he hates all white people..
OH THE OPPRESSION

deviant2

hell is other people
racist-thats.gif

Fan0000

If i ruled the world..
Dumbass nigger POS. They really wanna bring back segregation. Well I do too. But they want it where they can come into white spaces but whites can't come in there's. Well sorry nigger things don't work like that. If we became segregated again imagine what nigger town would look like in 2 months... I'd let them figure out there own electricity and trash take away and everything. Make America Great Again.
Thank you 😊

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
i can't help but feel second-hand embarrassment because of that useless scrawny security guard just watching this grown-ass man have a toddler tantrum over his drug money. :/
I agree but his hand is being forced, because one junkie 🍉 dies from fentanyl/ meth binge (partnered with the stress of getting caught for a crime) now all ,ahem "black", people can act however the fuck they want and anyone is too scared to intervene for fear of being the next Derek Chauvin. I say give them California, send every single 🍉 from the US there (it's destroyed enough already) exit all non 🍉, and they'll take eachother out with a years time. Problem solved, PinkE 2024

Back