accident His last ride (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

my son used to ride his MC doing 180 mph way out east on LI...told him he was nuts and all it took was a random moment to send him into eternity, like this retard
Even if this is true, how can you talk that way about your own son.....?

It appears to me that motorcycle riders, before accelerating to 200 kph, make the decision that they ACCEPT that if an object gets in their path they will not be able to stop or even go around it. They may not want to die, but they know that DEATH will be very close by. They really deserve no pity when they lose their gamble.

It appears to me that motorcycle riders, before accelerating to 200 kph, make the decision that they ACCEPT that if an object gets in their path they will not be able to stop or even go around it. They may not want to die, but they know that DEATH will be very close by. They really deserve no pity when they lose their gamble.

Last edited:

chef nasty

Lurker
A motorcyclist, aged 28, died after hitting the side of a car and being thrown on the CE-085 highway, in Caucaia, in the Metropolitan Region of Fortaleza, this Sunday (13). João Ingrisson Diógenes do Nascimento was traveling at over 200 km/h and succumbed to his injuries.Videos circulating on social networks show the moment when the motorcyclist travels along the track and another vehicle enters the highway. With the impact, João Ingrisson spun in the air and was thrown for several meters, until he fell on the track.

João Ingrisson Diógenes do Nascimento was rescued, but could not resist the injuries and died this Monday (14), in a health unit. He was from Jaguaribe.

On social networks, the young man used to post about his admiration for high-capacity motorcycles and was part of motorcycle groups. In the most recent post, he appeared with a motorcycle model that can exceed 200 km / h. There are no details about the driver of the vehicle.

View attachment 699925
So that's where GTA 5 gets the ragdoll physics from 😬

Back