fights How African natives fight (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GhostDragon

Rookie
If your not ripping trees from the ground to throw at your enemy during a fight… you’re not really fighting.
View attachment 595497
:lolhard: :lolhard: :lolhard: :lolhard: :lolhard: :lolhard::lolhard::lolhard::lolhard::lolhard:

" WE drowned most of them in the flood , but they survived. They were created to serve US as slaves . But their DNA was too tempered with Ape DNA . It corrupted their sense of civilty and makes them very lustful and untrustworthy. They are 75 percent animals. The White colored race was an offshoot of the Atlantian Blue Race. Their skin adapted to the Ice Age which quickly killed the other races . The vikings still carry a memory of Thor and the other SKY GODS. The first Man beings in Africa were NOT Africans . They were the GODS and the Atlantians . The negroids where created with black skin which is a natural sun blocker so that they could labor long hours under earth's hot young star mining minerals and farming food for US." ---- Words of GOD ENKI the Annunaki

Last edited:

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
If your not ripping trees from the ground to throw at your enemy during a fight… you’re not really fighting.
View attachment 595497
71e5ec435c987b08a807d900c41cc6d0.jpg

AND WHAT WAS THAT HE SAID TO HIS ATTACKER ......................................??? BOOOSHHWOOOSHAMA !

Back