I accidentally the whole hospital (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
43d5ba189e90b35e028d3ca4ebdb106c.jpg

A “FULL investigation” is under way into a deadly bombing at a Doctors Without Borders hospital in the Afghan city of Kunduz, US Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said, amid wide speculation that the incident was the result of a US air strike.

However Doctors Without Borders have called for an independent investigation, saying that “all indications” pointed to the international military coalition as responsible for the bloody bombing that killed 19 and injured dozens.

UN rights chief Zeid Ra’ad Al Hussein called for a full and transparent probe, noting that, “an air strike on a hospital may amount to a war crime”.

“This event is utterly tragic, inexcusable and possibly even criminal,” he said.

US President Barack Obama has offered his sympathies in response to the tragedy.

“On behalf of the American people, I extend my deepest condolences to the medical professionals and other civilians killed and injured in the tragic incident at a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Kunduz,” he said in a statement released by the White House.

“The Department of Defence has launched a full investigation, and we will await the results of that inquiry before making a definitive judgment as to the circumstances of this tragedy,” Obama said.

Carter said that “US forces in support of Afghan Security Forces were operating nearby, as were Taliban fighters.”

The bombing killed 19 people, including 12 staff from the Doctors Without Borders nonprofit known by its French acronym MSF.

Thirty-seven were seriously wounded at the facility, a key lifeline that has been running “beyond capacity” during fighting that saw the Taliban seize control of the northern provincial capital for several days.

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle...-afghan-hospital/story-fnh81ifq-1227556014834

angelo212

Well Known Member
The USA will make it right. Although it's never right with the people that are dead and there families and the people who rely on that place not to mention dead Doctors that are really needed. BUT, the USA will do what it always does when they FUCK something up. Throw a ton of money at it. They'll take care of each dead persons family build a better hospital etc. etc. etc. Taxpayers money of course. You know when they say "war is hell" this is the hell part. The innocent jokers who suffer.

Nex

You've Heard It All Before
The USA will make it right. Although it's never right with the people that are dead and there families and the people who rely on that place not to mention dead Doctors that are really needed. BUT, the USA will do what it always does when they FUCK something up. Throw a ton of money at it. They'll take care of each dead persons family build a better hospital etc. etc. etc. Taxpayers money of course. You know when they say "war is hell" this is the hell part. The innocent jokers who suffer.
Agreed.

It's almost like the Parable of the broken window

how could anyone that lives in Afghanistan be pissed that they got blown up.
the people that got blown up aren't pissed. they're dead. it's the fucking politicians and lawyers that are pretending to be pissed. for profit.

and i agree... go to a war zone, get attacked... go figure.

tero

GOREBABY
This is a huge tragedy my nephew is doing his residency to becoming a dr. and he last year went to mexico with doctors without borders so its a huge loss for all..........

Back