Insurgent with .50 cal through the chest and head - Afghanistan (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

panecea

surgeon general
In pic #2, looks like the "Predator" standing over hollow-head. I need to get me some of that cammo!

Have you ever noticed that all these guys from the Middle East are shit stick ugly!! Nice head shot... should have aimed for his ugly teeth...lol

keymon231

Professional Beaver Inspector
Honestly, he looks like a local civilian rather than a combatant. I mean, look at his clothing. It is not something you would wear if you have to venture through the deserts or any outdoor environment in daylight and nighttime for days or even weeks. It is more like something you would wear to the nearest grocery.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Honestly, he looks like a local civilian rather than a combatant. I mean, look at his clothing. It is not something you would wear if you have to venture through the deserts or any outdoor environment in daylight and nighttime for days or even weeks. It is more like something you would wear to the nearest grocery.
Welcome to Afghanistan, guerrilla warfare is all about emptying a magazine into troops, hiding your weapon & blending into the population to escape, can't do that dressed for bear.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Guipago said:
Welcome to Afghanistan, guerrilla warfare is all about emptying a magazine into troops.

Yeah, well...the American military doesn't belong over there meddling in their affairs.

The U.S. military has been in Afghanistan for almost 19 years.

If a foreign country, 7000 miles away, invaded and occupied the U.S. with their military, I'm pretty sure that a certain segment of our residents would engage in guerrilla warfare and empty a magazine into the bastards whenever they got a chance.

Of course, the foreign invaders who were occupying our country would then identify as "insurgents" any residents of the U.S. who shot at them.

Regards,
-Ward

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Keymon was asking why this guy was shot while wearing civilian clothing, your banging on about why US troops were meddling in Taliban affairs, al qaeda, you do remember them? The guys kidnapping Americans around the world & televising their heads being cut off, blowing up civilians in European cities just going about their lives peacefully & the al qaeda training camps in Afghanistan which the Taliban refused to close, I think that gives them a reason to meddle in their affairs. This is all before 9/11.

LjDes

Deviant
50 BMG back row left to right: Mk211 Raufoss Multipurpose Round, SPOTTER round, "Silver tip" Armor Piercing Incendiary, "Blue tip" Incendiary, "Black tip" Armor Piercing, "SLAP-T" Tracer SLAP, "SLAP", "Red tip" Tracer, Ball.

.223 front row left to right: "Green tip" Ball, "Red tip" Tracer, "Blue tip" Incendiary, "Black tip" Armor Piercing,

.500 S&W Magnum.

View attachment 137618

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back