Is anybody here actually homicidal? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
If you decided to kill someone the consequences don't matter, they're known. So all you have left is fear of the act itself and remorse. You just need a touch of anger, and a dash of sociopath.

mrbob747

We all suffer the same fate
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
yes i do

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
nope i dont want my arse hole rearanged in prison

indatubesurfer

Let’s Go Brandon!!! MAGA!!!
This user was banned
No I don’t have an erectile dysfunction sorry to say! But for you I know there are some little blue pills that might help you out next time your with your man friend!

DeadDuck42

NewbieX

Hell yeah!!!, want to go to Ukraine and kill me some Russians... But I can't just kill anyone they have to either be a bad person and or trying to kill me. Also have thought about shooting my entire family due to the fact they are major pieces of shit humans and don't care about me.

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
Hell yeah!!!, want to go to Ukraine and kill me some Russians... But I can't just kill anyone they have to either be a bad person and or trying to kill me. Also have thought about shooting my entire family due to the fact they are major pieces of shit humans and don't care about me.
Get the fuck away from them pronto, better to just distance yourself and let them go before you kill them all and end up spending the rest of your life in prison. Or if you live in America, wind up on one of the several states that impose the death penalty

Sky

Forum Veteran
Maybe they don't care about you because YOU are the piece of shit.
'Boohoo my family doesn't care about me, I wanna kill them all'
You sound like a fucking 6 year old with no ice cream.

ACKC0630

NewbieX

I mean I have a purge list if thats what you mean. If the purge was real I know exactly who and where and how lol

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
If I could with no repercussions.....yup. But human society values its members too much. Even the asshats they know deserves a knife to the throat (TRUMP)
Should look into what it takes to become a prison executioner. Or just join the army. That way you can legally kill and the only recourse is a pat on the back.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Came close to being so many times, all when dealing with narcissistic assholes and motherfuckers who want to dictate how others should live... The older I get, the less fucks I give. I feel sorry for whoever provokes me when I am an old grumpy mountain man living in the hills and selling buckskins to make a living one day.

mrln

silent ghost
Are you kidding me? If you have those kind of thoughts, I hope you get run over by bus before you hurt any innocent people. How could you even have those kind of thoughts. Sick! Sick!
are you here for the jokes then?
or are you into anal and genital mutilation..

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Absolutely. It's only going to take a combination of a few factors in order to light the fuse. There are many, many more mass shootings coming for society. It's going to get much worse before it ever shows signs of getting better. Buckle up.

Back