Is anybody here actually homicidal? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

ACKC0630

NewbieX
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
I mean I have a purge list if it were a real thing if that's what you mean. I have an order and list and some I would spend more time on than others. Hypothetical of course for all you feds🤣

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
i got to shadow a mortician for a few months and was planning on going into mortuary school before i ended up homeless. if you're antisocial and unaffected by death it's basically the perfect job for you.
Nah those corpses are fucking disgusting hey, the stink won't help you view people anymore positively. Just bags of flesh, blood and bones. I don't care about the death but my germaphobia didn't like, getting that smell outta your nostrils...not cool

iFiish

Garfield 🔥
I am not, however I find uncensored media very interesting and I love it, I don’t come here often, usually when huge events happen (that I know about), this is the place for the Ukraine/Russia war, and so many more events that happened. I love this community, even though it can be fucked.

postmorbid

NewbieX
There are a few people I'd like to kill if I could and I struggle with a lot of violent impulses/thoughts so I guess I usually watch gore to cool off if I get into those kind of mindsets? That and I just like watching gore. I find it relaxing 🤷‍♂️

MORBUS

System-Fucker/Misanthrope
I
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
I've been reading a few books on how to make homemade bombs and booby trap sometime I fantasize about going to my nearest woods area and set some vietcong style booby trap just because I hate the assholes fucking up the environnement burning trees burning tires plastic heroin needles everywhere you know this kind of loser forest I have a full suits and mask and few weapons at home Im pretty equipped lmfao I stop these thoughts by not giving a fuck about my surroundings It's when I realise how there is a majority of subhumans piece of shit in our world and how our society is disgusting that I just start to be the ultimate asshole that is everybody worst nightmare one day a drunk fat fuck started to talk shit motherfucker was so drunk he was falling like a rhino would charge a car at a safari He kept falling every where and talk shit I followed that bastard almost all the way to his house with an axe concealed in a grocery bag I kept changing sidewalk and streets I would follow behind him sometime he wouldn't see me I would growl like a beast just to make him bad trip this fat ass begged me to leave him alone and pissed himself I'm a very kind guy but If you fuck with me I'll fuck with you until you shit yourself
I

I've been reading a few books on how to make homemade bombs and booby trap sometime I fantasize about going to my nearest woods area and set some vietcong style booby trap just because I hate the assholes fucking up the environnement burning trees burning tires plastic heroin needles everywhere you know this kind of loser forest I have a full suits and mask and few weapons at home Im pretty equipped lmfao I stop these thoughts by not giving a fuck about my surroundings It's when I realise how there is a majority of subhumans piece of shit in our world and how our society is disgusting that I just start to be the ultimate asshole that is everybody worst nightmare one day a drunk fat fuck started to talk shit motherfucker was so drunk he was falling like a rhino would charge a car at a safari He kept falling every where and talk shit I followed that bastard almost all the way to his house with an axe concealed in a grocery bag I kept changing sidewalk and streets I would follow behind him sometime he wouldn't see me I would growl like a beast just to make him bad trip this fat ass begged me to leave him alone and pissed himself I'm a very kind guy but If you fuck with me I'll fuck with you until you shit yourself
PS: I've been in therapy for 7 years now I'm now a pretty calm guy drinking herbal tea having 3 cats and a cactus

Yeah Don't be a creep buy some cactus.

Last edited:

Styroscott

NewbieX

Ive had homicidal thoughts for a long ass while, just recently got into lookin at gore tho. Makes me both horny and gives me an outlet so its a win win

Dawnszenith

Rookie

My genes were good. They were literally mutated and stopped because of favoritism by ingrates. Now, all I hear about is money & courts from people I've never tried to contact.

Chasm Creature

The Bludgeoner ⚒️⚒️⚒️

Honestly, myself. Though this should be the last place I should tell my business, but here it goes. These thoughts cross my mind often, but not as much as suicide. I just don't have alot of hope for alot in my life anymore. I truly don't have friends. I hang out with my brother and his gf. That's it. I'm sure if I had more people in my life to trust, my soul wouldn't be so broken. All I do is get ridiculed, hated, and most of all, my past tends to fuck stuff up. It's almost impossible for me to find happiness or value in myself anymore. I just hope someday I can actually befriend someone who doesn't think I'm useless.

CarrieKush

NewbieX
Depends on your definition of “homicidal”. I haven’t killed any human (yet lol), but I killed a chicken last year and a cat last month.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I've always wanted to be a grave robber.

1) To see what sorts of things people are buried with from various decades and centuries past.

2) Obviously, to.confiscate valuables like rings and shit. Why the fuck not? They're dead and buried. They're not using it.

3) To see the conditions of bodies from decades ago. Especially from the 1990s, as I lost my twin brother in 1998. I've thought about wanting to dig him up, for my own reasons; to see if he's still recognizeable, and as confirmation that he once existed as a person. When you lose someone, after a while, they begin to sort of disappear from your mind and become nothing more than a dream.

4) People from 100+ years ago. To see any fabrics that may not have dissolved away yet. Civil War soldiers would be particularly interesting to see. Especially if those who were buried in their uniforms, and if their uniforms are somehow relatively intact. And maybe even buried with their service swords if it was an officer. I'm a history geek, and to look upon the remains of people and their former belongings long gone would be extremely fascinating.

TyDuncan

NewbieX
when i was 11 i started having thoughts about wanting to kill someone. ended up with crippling alcoholism because i felt like i was 'holding back' from the one thing i wanted to do 24/7. realized i needed a better coping mechanism and just started doing taxidermy instead, which worked out well in the end. i get to see gore whenever i want without committing severe crimes and make cool shit to decorate my house with, and i also don't drink.
I would suggest getting some help. I watch these videos because it's fascinating how people die. Doesn't mean I would go kill and murder some dude or dudettes. This worries me a little dude.

Taste

Lurker

We got a future serial killer here lmao

pxnkoff

UnsupervisedRabbit

I'd kill my owner.

Back