Is anybody here actually homicidal? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Deefer

Complete and utter
This user was banned
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
'Homicurious' is the scientific name for it, probably.

PxPinkBlue

Fresh Meat
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
the people who actually “enjoy” these videos are unbased blue pilled chuds.

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
I am when I start seeing posts like these, we are all capable of it. Like if someone killed or raped a family member, only proper thing to do would be to bail them out of jail and give them a lift to the train station :)

hcoop111

Such is life
There would be a few and a smart man never admits what he does on something that can be traced back to him…😂👍

JGW

NewbieX

Hehe... well of course. An actual human being, we've all wondered what really happens when you stop another human heart from beating. What the experience is. Yes. As said however jail isn't the place for me... but I've also attempted suicide and failed so I think if the chips were down and situation A which made situation B a way out... hehe... yeah what about it?

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
I have homicidal thoughts from a psychotic disorder, but at least I don't comment about it in every single thread like the avatar-less wannabe-schizos that're probably lying about their age

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1646659875277.png

i fucked Mother Teresa to death

Shemozius

Fresh Meat
Yeah for most of my life I have fantasized about killing or hurting other people. How I would do it ,how I would dispose of the body/blooded clothes and tools. How much research I would have to do to make sure I was never caught .

Also I just sometimes get thoughts like I wonder what his head would look like if I hit it with a hammer . Just out of the blue they will pop into head while I'm chatting or eating with someone.

Never acted on it though as I really like to have my own space and Weed,prison just doesn't gel with my life style it's not worth losing all that killing someone.
I relate to this so much I think about this stuff everyday even right now

Back