Is anybody here actually homicidal? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

CyberBitchWolf

Fuck it all hehe :P
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
I think alot of people are desensensitized to it . gore and death are part of life so agreed that it has a sense of normalcy . i personally think about it but not without due reason as to why.

gabe blackburn

captain scumbag
How about we go out for a night on the town then you'll find out what you want to know. I'm just joshing you buddy have a good day

targetmann100

Fresh Meat
There are many sociopaths and homicidal maniacs on this page . The world would be much better if those wetfarts would die and rot like the stinking shit feces they are...They don't belong in this universe

Xena1966

This user was banned
If that someone had at least two brain cells left functioning, he wouldn't admit to it. When a murder takes place, the authorities dig through every single thing the suspect was involved in. Me, personally? I have been known to kill cockroaches, and even that made me feel bad. They come flying at me with wings and shit....their asses are gone. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

meowkitty

Lurker
I wonder if there's anyone here who enjoys these videos that actually want to kill people.

I've harbored homicidal thoughts / fantasies for a while and I went online looking for people like me especially since everyone around me is super turned off by this one sick thing about me. But I'm not ashamed.

I am curious tho, what do you guys get out of watching gore vid? I come here to feel a sense of normalcy. The comments under a lot of the videos I see are delightfully relatable
get help weirdo

Im the same ngl I wanna be the next serial killer

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
Im the same ngl I wanna be the next serial killer
Why would you wanna be a serial killer? That’s gay af. It’s not cool to kill people. Kys; we don’t need another serial killer in society. Literally…if you have homicidal thoughts, and you’re actually gonna act on your thoughts, literally kill yourself. Believe it or not, people want to live their lives. Stick with gore; watch people getting killed instead of doing it

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
When I ran Trenbolone Acetate for the first time I wanted to fuck every woman I saw and murder every person who tried to stop me and I'm not exaggerating when I say this

Last edited:

appletomyeye

NewbieX

I can smell a spook from a mile away bruv

Back