6. A captured Syrian officer
isis-takes-out-syrian-military-base-14-Jaffra-SY-dec-5-14.jpg

7. ISIS fighters give him some water.
isis-takes-out-syrian-military-base-15-Jaffra-SY-dec-5-14.jpg

8. Then he is shot dead.
isis-takes-out-syrian-military-base-16-Jaffra-SY-dec-5-14.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Seems that the IS is up to it's usual fun for the whole family.

This soldier was captured, probably tortured and then dragged to a bench in view of the public. He's asked some more questions and it appears that the kindly-looking evil old guy passes sentence as the other dude (in he mask) looks on eagerly, knife in hand but out of view.

Eventually the soldier is decapitated and his head put on his body.

I've seen alot of beheading videos and only once or twice did it appear that a decapitated head make a slight twitch of an eye or make a grimace. This guy actually OPENED his mouth! It only lasted a second but it was like he was taking a snapping bite at something. Was the weirdest friggin' thing.

I saw the vid on YB but's it's now been removed from all social media sites. Folks can search for it and can find it hosted by BG and perhaps a few other gore sites.

Anyways, the fun-loving IS dudes tied the headless soldier up to a fence and then appear to have invited some local boys to place the dead man's head on his gaping neck...

1. These images, except for the last one, are all vid grabs made from the YouTube vid that I had to enlarge a bit.
soldier-beheaded-strapped-to-fence-kids-put-head-on-his-shoulders-1-Deir-Ezzor-SY-dec-14-14.jpg

2. Some intimate pre-sentence convo...
Soldier: "Yes, your mother was filthy whore smelling goat. I fucked her last night like goat - up most hairy ass. She squirmed and squealed like fat pig, god willing, and then she sucked my..."
Masked Guy thinking: "Ut oh, Jafar is getting those red eyes...this guy should have just kept quiet about last night."
Jafar Old Man: "Shut up! Shut UP! My mother is dead, you devil-tongue scum rat infidel!"
Soldier: "Oh, she did not tell me that she was dead. She told them lie about that and also told me that you have a very tiny cock and were teased as a little boy..."
Jafar Old Man: "Shut fuck your mouth little bandit fucking unbeliever toad! I'm going to slaughter you and from the heavens will grow a mighty cock...take him away from my sight while I get the KY!"
Masked Guy thinking: "He had to go mention Jafar's small dick, what stupid man...but god willing, I still cut his head..."
soldier-beheaded-strapped-to-fence-kids-put-head-on-his-shoulders-2-Deir-Ezzor-SY-dec-14-14.jpg

soldier-beheaded-strapped-to-fence-kids-put-head-on-his-shoulders-3-Deir-Ezzor-SY-dec-14-14.jpg

4. It was just before this black-clad guy starting talking over the dead man that the head's mouth snapped open.
soldier-beheaded-strapped-to-fence-kids-put-head-on-his-shoulders-4-Deir-Ezzor-SY-dec-14-14.jpg

soldier-beheaded-strapped-to-fence-kids-put-head-on-his-shoulders-5-Deir-Ezzor-SY-dec-14-14.jpg

soldier-beheaded-strapped-to-fence-kids-put-head-on-his-shoulders-6-Deir-Ezzor-SY-dec-14-14.jpg

7. Kid: "Okay, we get free candy now???"
soldier-beheaded-strapped-to-fence-kids-put-head-on-his-shoulders-7-Deir-Ezzor-SY-dec-14-14.jpg

8. End of this man's days.
soldier-beheaded-strapped-to-fence-kids-put-head-on-his-shoulders-8-Deir-Ezzor-SY-dec-14-14.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This next set shows an example of American armor (a US Humvee and an M1 Abrams) left for the Iraqi military that was initially knocked out by ISIS fighters and then intentionally destroyed by the same group. No idea if the Iraqi tank crew had been killed earlier or if they fled.

Photos of roughly $4.3 million dollars (USD) instantly becomes scrap metal.

No gore in this set.

Baiji, Iraq, December 18, 2014 (not necessarily the accurate date)

disabled-us-m1-abrams-tank-destroyed-by-isis-fighters-1-Baiji-IQ-dec-18-14.jpg.jpg

2. ISIS fighters carry gasoline cans and help destroy the tank, which is probably already packed with explosives.
disabled-us-m1-abrams-tank-destroyed-by-isis-fighters-2-Baiji-IQ-dec-18-14.jpg

disabled-us-m1-abrams-tank-destroyed-by-isis-fighters-3-Baiji-IQ-dec-18-14.jpg

4. Detonation
disabled-us-m1-abrams-tank-destroyed-by-isis-fighters-4-Baiji-IQ-dec-18-14.jpg

disabled-us-m1-abrams-tank-destroyed-by-isis-fighters-5-Baiji-IQ-dec-18-14.jpg

disabled-us-m1-abrams-tank-destroyed-by-isis-fighters-6-Baiji-IQ-dec-18-14.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The ISIS continues to make huge gains as it battles it's way towards Baghdad. All too often the Iraqi Army falls to pieces and end up being overrun by ISIS fighters that attack them.

Fighters of the IS (Islamic State) have become very adept at attacking and storming Iraqi military bases and outposts. Once the IS has taken care of any survivors they end up with many useful spoils of war that they then use against their next target.

This set contains images of Iraqi soldiers who were killed during an attack by ISIS fighters.

Iraq vs ISIS Pt. 1

Ishaqi, Iraq, December 25, 2014

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-1-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-2-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-3-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-4-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-5-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-6-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-7-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-8-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-9-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-10-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-11-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

dead-iraqi-soldiers-after-battle-with-isis-fighters-12-Ishaqi-IQ-dec-25-14.jpg

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
This is so sad :( War solves nothing
.....these people hate you.They want to rape you,throw you in a hole and stone you to death because of their religion.I wouldn't feel to sorry for them.Unless you really wanted to live in a world were you speak Japanese,be ruled by Nazi Germany with only one race of people on earth,or be forced to worship and abid by islamic law and executed if you don't.Not only should you acknowledge it solved the problems that would have prevented you and the world to have a decent life.I would go so far as one should be thankful for it..

Clarice

SILENCE is GOLDEN.......DUCT TAPE is SILVER
.....these people hate you.They want to rape you,throw you in a hole and stone you to death because of their religion.I wouldn't feel to sorry for them.Unless you really wanted to live in a world were you speak Japanese,be ruled by Nazi Germany with only one race of people on earth,or be forced to worship and abid by islamic law and executed if you don't.Not only should you acknowledge it solved the problems that would have prevented you and the world to have a decent life.I would go so far as one should be thankful for it..

You're absolutely right. I wasn't sad because they died. I was sad because they died the way they did. In hope of killing others and without ever giving human life the respect they should. You're missing the point that those man were once children, who had the unfortunate faith of being born in a society that undervalues human lifes. But i get your point of view. It's too late to change the way they think now. And that is sad

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Okay. Sure. But do you mind telling me where they are getting all this money and weapons from?

And do you mind telling me why the only Islamic governments that exist in the middle east are fully backed and supported by the west?

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
Okay. Sure. But do you mind telling me where they are getting all this money and weapons from?

And do you mind telling me why the only Islamic governments that exist in the middle east are fully backed and supported by the west?
,,,Im speaking as wars in general.Each and every war though out history.Thousands of years ago until now and how it shaped the world that she lives in.It just happened to be on a thread called ISIS verses IRAQ..Giving the impression Im solely speaking on this war alone..But since we are on the topic of discussing this war in particular..My personal opinion is this.I don't really give a fuck who funds them..It doesn't matter.They would be fighting the same exact people even if their only funding and supplying of weapons was from the ACME company of looney toons..

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out

I had read somewhere that the IS makes about $1,000,000.00 a day (don't quote me on that exact figure) selling oil from oil fields that they have overtaken in Iraq - and they just overtook another one about a week ago. I've also read that they force civilians to purchase their gasoline/oil and that they also are selling thousands of artifacts on the black market.

I'm sure that they also get direct funding from a number of other radical Islamic groups and probably from some sympathetic Islamic states. As for their weapons: they have taken out so many Iraqi and Syrian military outposts, military bases, military airports, etc. and with the huge caches of weapons, ammo, armour, trucks, artillery, etc. that I've seen them end up with it's like they have an endless supply. Sometimes they don't even have to fight for it: many Syrian and Iraqi military flee before the IS even gets, there leaving all of their weapons, tanks, etc. behind.

I hate to say it but they are a well oiled machine and very self-sufficient. A thousand of them die, two thousand replace them. Their huge fighting advantage is that they are so indoctrinated that they will die for anything. Meanwhile, most Iraqi and Syrian soldiers (many of them conscripts) just want to get back home to their families and melt back into the population.

As for Islamic gov's being fully/partially backed by the West: I think it's a very complicated case of different levels of various interests, agendas and creating stability *cough* in those regions. It's war and not really much different, IMO, to how the Allies rallied against the Axis during WW1 and WW2 - not a great comparison but it's close enough.

McM

ARSELING
Just like cannibals, everyone has to participate at the massaker. No excuses afterwards when the whole thing has failed.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Alot of my threads/posts have shown the doom and gloom that the IS is inflicting on Iraqi soldiers, Syrian soldiers, and other Islamic groups.

So popping up this thread that will contain only dead Islamic State militants.

Set 1.

dead-isis-fighters-12.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-13.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-14.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-15.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-16.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-17.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-18.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-20.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-19.jpg

dead-isis-fighters-21.jpg

Back