Kill Team Photos Showcasing War Crimes of US Soldiers in Afghanistan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

stone baby

Banned
This user was banned
while i am on my soapbox the ROK marines who were with us in vietnam had the VC terrified when they showed up you know why? Sheer brutality..they would make an excample of the first captured VC by cutting his head off and spiking it to a tree to announce their presence to the other VC,. Hell the ROK marines were the ones who came up with the striped cammy's...from when they made a kill they used to wipe the bloody bayonet on their uniform in a stripe each marking a kill.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
this stuff happens all the time during war. this isnt the first incident....

Captain_Obvious.jpg

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
If you don't get more badass than ya enemy you will lose, fighting fire with fire isn't enough in a full on war situation, it reminds me of this movie clip from the untouchables.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

dan pearlman
http://embed.wretch.cc/vZjA4MDY0NDlrLzU4MzY5NzY

nick burg
http://www.myspace.com/video/561806022/nick-berg-beheaded-in-ilitary-base/107459549

after seeing things like these can you blame them the rules should apply to both if one side does not agree fk em why should we.... the crimes they have commited dont even come close to anything weve done .......so piss on em trash em who cares when they follow the rules we should until then its fair game...... besides priv contractors dont have those rules ......
i would agree with you but the americans who got beheaded came to the arab countries by will, its not like they were murdered in their own homeland.

KG

stalking
War is ugly no matter how you look at it. Innocent people get killed in every war. Unless you are over there in the middle of it then you have no idea what these guys go through. I'm not saying I agree with everything that happens but how would you feel not knowing if the next child that walked up to you was about to blow you and their self up? It's easy for us to sit in our homes with our families every night and judge our soldiers but unless you are fighting for the freedoms of others or seeing it first hand I wouldn't put to much faith in what any news media or magazine sayd or shows. I can say I will never buy another Rolling Stone magazine again. My opinion only.

Only those first 2 images have been proven to be "so-called trophy" pics. And I think the main US soldier/marine (sorry, not sure which he was) and another have been found guilty as charged even though the kid was probably an insurgent that they had to kill to stop him from firing on them. The US had to charge them or the bleeding hearts, and Afghanis, would have gone ape shit. Politics.

The other images are pics of regular war life in Iraq/Afghanistan with a few dismembered bodies that are clearly suicide bombers who no US or Allied soldier wants as a trophy. The 2 pics of the two dead dudes (I think they're Iraqis) sitting back to back with the US Rations cardboard between them...hell, it's war and war gets crazy for any nation.

On the bright side, atleast the US soldiers didn't decapitate the innocent dude alive, castrate him, fill him with a few pounds of lead and then set the guy on fire after cutting his arms off. No probs with a "Kill Squad". It doesn't mean they ran amok killing everyone they saw. Psychological warfare: it goes both ways.

Rolling Stone magazine needs to get back to music and not trying to be some authoritative war magazine. Well maybe not, they suck as a music magazine too.

Just FYI this all happened in Afghanistan, and it is an Army platoon. My unit actually wound up replacing the one that this platoon was a part of.

DevilDoc

NewbieX
I think we should do what Pershing did with a new generation twist. We take the prisoners we have (the ones that are accused of killing Coalition troops), give them a trial and when found guilty put them to death by firing squad. We televise the execution, we slaughter pigs dip the bullets in pigs blood. Have the graves all set for them. Now here's the great twist! These jack asses executioners are all women! Hell we find the hottest female troops from every country, put the girls in bikinis and have them blow those assholes away! Then toss the bodies in the graves and throw the pig carcasses on top of them and bury them.

fuckotheclown

nothing like bloody clown sex!!!!
sooooo this is what FREEDOM really looks like :unreal: , wonder what liberty looks like...... a concentracion camp maybe

chin

death suites me nicely
If this were the other way around and it was Afghans killing innocent civilians, everybody in this forum would be using racial slurs and calling 'em raghead bastards, savages, etc..... But, when Americans commit these type of war crimes, notice how no one here has any type of harsh criticism or name-calling for them.... Strange, is'nt it? I guess it's only bad when non-caucasians commit atrocities.
They already did that. If i remember correctly none of the INNOCENT civilians that were murdered on 9/11 ever killed or commited any atrocity toward "ragheads"to deserve what happened to them. Fuck em! GAME ON!!!

Max Dalton

Och aye the noo
How are these war crime photos? Because the dead ones aren't wearing u.s. uniforms?

We know nothing of the individual stories behind these photos, I hope every dead fucker in them deserved it. And to be fair they probably did

Back