Kill Team Photos Showcasing War Crimes of US Soldiers in Afghanistan (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
All's fair in love and war
Absolutely zero pity for the pieces of shit afghans that fight for the Taliban or isis k and any other little tourist gorilla fighting group that poured into Afghanistan to fuckin kill American soldiers and non combatants. You take up arms against us you are mercilessly put down. All you commenters who have never been to that shit hole country can't ever understand what actually goes on over there. The insane level of depravity the Taliban inflicts on the people. The child rape is so goddamn is constant. The things that is done to any us troop, dead or alive, if these evil sick little ducks get ahold of them is far beyond what you people could even imagine. So fuck the scum that are depicted in these pictures! Along with their useless fuckin families. 5hey deserve everything they fuckin got. These pieces of dog shit should be nuked off the planet. Fuck em all.
"evil sick little ducks" ...... what are you smoking? I want some!!!!!! :)

Last edited:

bakedbeans420

Fresh Meat
a buddy of mines brother was a marine in vietnam...lots of those guys had momentos...we snuck into a photo album his brother had ..it showed him acting like he was about to eat a freshly severed ear he had cut of a VC who had shot him...photos also showed the ear necklace he carried to mark his kills. It's fucking war ..shit the armchair wannabe soldiers at home have no fucking concept of .
i dont believe you. Every dude, thats knows someone who knows someone, that was in vietnam, has seen pictures or heard stories of that person committing atrocities. Especially the ear necklace thing, yall fuckin love that one. Im not doubting that US troops did that, ive seen the pictures, im doubting that you personally know anybody who did that.

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
this will trigger even more violence and revenge... dont be a noob come on you know how they work. hit them they WILL hit back

in fact if you read history we NEVER won any fight against moslem. only genghis did

even richard the lionheart didnt achieve anything
Then who cares about the pictures, fuck'em. Miserable cry babies.

goreworld

Fresh Meat
Absolutely zero pity for the pieces of shit afghans that fight for the Taliban or isis k and any other little tourist gorilla fighting group that poured into Afghanistan to fuckin kill American soldiers and non combatants. You take up arms against us you are mercilessly put down. All you commenters who have never been to that shit hole country can't ever understand what actually goes on over there. The insane level of depravity the Taliban inflicts on the people. The child rape is so goddamn is constant. The things that is done to any us troop, dead or alive, if these evil sick little ducks get ahold of them is far beyond what you people could even imagine. So fuck the scum that are depicted in these pictures! Along with their useless fuckin families. 5hey deserve everything they fuckin got. These pieces of dog shit should be nuked off the planet. Fuck em all.
lol you got fucking kicked out, cry now

Yusrock

NewbieX
this will trigger even more violence and revenge... dont be a noob come on you know how they work. hit them they WILL hit back

in fact if you read history we NEVER won any fight against moslem. only genghis did

Correct buddy

Sleepybear

Rookie
i am a bigfan of genghis khan. he was the only person to ever defeated every notable armies around the europe and asia.. he defeated polish. hungary, MOSLEMS and the invisible RUSSIAN under the queen tamara,Japanese, China, etc etc he was super fucking epic

ofcourse attila walked the field n the grass never grew back LOL sounds like epicness
(thats because was carrying 10.000 cavalry n 1 troop has 2 horses, thats 20.000 horses. they had to fed them with grasses on a big field)

n btw about this thread.. ok sure its war but posing like that would cause more destruction
Can you shut up you ugly chink

Torn Weiner

I'm Jewish & Proud

What are they gonna do? Kick sand at us from all the way over there? 🤣

Bigbillt

Lurker

You obviously haven't read history because if you did you would see the Europeans fucked the middle east because they controlled them

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
How about stay out of their country and leave them to it 🤷‍♂️ why did the USA need to be over there anyway?

And of course they're going to kill American soldiers 🤦‍♂️ you've invaded their fucking country, what the fuck would Americans do if China invaded, you would kill as many as you could right?

And you talk about child rape yet your country and mine are rife with pedophiles and rapists and I'm pretty sure in some parts of the US children can get married....

The US is fucking hilarious 😁 you think you can invade a country because some people there are bad and then are shocked when people in that country hate you and want to kill you 😴 make your own country better before trying to police the world
I fought in afghan 3 times and we kicked rag heid ass my man, politicians are to blame for the mess no us troops, we went to do a job but that job wasn't what we expected 🙄... Send us back in on full ass kicker mode and there'd be nae Afghanistan left or ragheids for that matter, religion is a farce and another way to control weak minded people

I only saw dead combatants 🤔 what crime do you speak ?
Isn't the US massively religious and brainwashed also 🤔

Back