Kyle Rittenhouse Discussion Thread (4 Viewers)

Guilty or not guily?

• Guilty

• Not Guilty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
guns are just for pussies not able to bump their fists

mimimi marry your gun if you love it that much hahaha americans so fny

"Can't live without my gun, look I am John Wayne BOOM BOOM,
yeah who is the tuff boy here??"

🖕🏿🖕🏾🖕

hahahaha
you have no idea what freedom feels like pussy...you think you do....BUT YOU DONT

No brawls, no one cares about dead white guys. Most of the charges probably aren't going to stick. They should get him on the weapons charges the rest is questionable. He's using the defense that he was there to offer first aid which is a really reaching defense for a minor illegally carrying an AR15 to a civil rights protest.
it wasnt illegal....he wasnt a scum bag ghetto rat.....get your facts straight please

The fact he came to a completely different town to protest with a huge ass gun means he is likely an tiny dick incel looking to get some social points on whatever incel nazi forum he frequents and already showing a disregard for law buy having a gun as a minor. Kid shouldn’t have had a gun let alone be in a riot with one. He killed two people with a weapon we should not have had. Does not matter the self defense part cause the bloke could’ve brought literally anything else to defend himself legally crossbow, knife, a fuckin sword, hell martial arts training something you would actually use for, you know, DEFENSE.
This kid is at least guilty of two accounts of manslaughter or at least felony negligence and should be sentenced as such. The third one where he did not die should be dropped as self defense, but only cause he was a dumb ass fucking minor and the other dude fucked up his wording and basically gave him the acquittal.
he wasnt protesting lefty,he went to protect a buisness...if my friend called me and told me his shop might get burnt down,id be there with a gun too...i love how you losers gloss over the fact that the city was burned and looted when this all happened

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Something from our side of the pond & Kyle is saying everything a judge wants to hear, "I was in fear for my life" "I shot to stop him" "I tried to get away"
The prosecution is going to purposely blow this case.

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
So, you support pedos and women beaters assaulting minors?!? He was 20 mins from home, and could legal possess the firearm(16 is the legal age), just not purchase.
So what is it with you lefties, borders don't exist to illegal aliens, but do when it's person willing to demonstrate what "fuck around and find out" means??
It’s not like a minor dumb enough to carry a weapon illegally knew the man he was freaking out on and killed was a pedo. Not saying the scum deserved anymore, but acting like the kid was an undercover FBI agent on a hit is retadered logic. Kid pissed his pants and got lucky one of his bullets hit actual trash, doesn’t excuse the fact he broke the laws of a country he so calls stands for. Killed one person. Took two lives and nearly killed another. Kid needs time to simmer and think like all the rest of us would.

If he was an actual hero, he would have killed just the pedo with a fucking knife to the gut and dissappeared amongst the chaos. But he’s just a show boating coward that jumped in a pen he wasn’t ready for and is now trying to crawl out of the shit he created with his own antics. Lock em up.

Hate

Antipathy/Rancor
It’s not like a minor dumb enough to carry a weapon illegally knew the man he was freaking out on and killed was a pedo. Not saying the scum deserved anymore, but acting like the kid was an undercover FBI agent on a hit is retadered logic. Kid pissed his pants and got lucky one of his bullets hit actual trash, doesn’t excuse the fact he broke the laws of a country he so calls stands for. Killed one person. Took two lives and nearly killed another. Kid needs time to simmer and think like all the rest of us would.

If he was an actual hero, he would have killed just the pedo with a fucking knife to the gut and dissappeared amongst the chaos. But he’s just a show boating coward that jumped in a pen he wasn’t ready for and is now trying to crawl out of the shit he created with his own antics. Lock em up.
That pedo was up in his face minutes earlier screaming "shoot me nigga", while Kyle and his group stood there peacefully. No one is saying those people were targeted, we're saying they were the treat, and he neutralized them. As all humans should have the right to do, when defending themselves. I bet it sucks to suck, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
It will not surprise me if he is convicted, despite the laughable job the state has done in bringing its evidence. The system is corrupted and the fix is in.

I will say that Kyle demonstrated much better trigger and muzzle discipline than did Alec Baldwin.

ChadRoBoe

God bless Sir Jimmy Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG
This user was banned
1885F1A1-2721-428F-9DB8-7D43704A1E4F.jpeg

look what you're hero is for a fkin wurst (german sausage you dumb f*ck)

"mimimi, it was self defense, those black guys rioting, cause our white cops do kill them, because they thought its funny.
now it looks like they jail me up and the worst part is, I'LL BE IN THERE WITHOUT MY LOVELY GUNS,
who is going to defend me in jail, from all these black guys there, pls internet warriors, help me!"

I was there at court, he said that word for word.

Ihr Pappnasen 🤡

Fact21

Machine
It doesn’t matter why the fuck he was there, why he was carrying an AR-15…what matters is what led to him killing 2 useless ANTIFA FUCKS and blowing have the arm off a SCUMBAG. And it was clearly a case of self defense…even the scumbag who was shot in the arm testified he chased Kyle, had a firearm while being a felon and pointed a loaded Glock 27 (.40) at Kyle and that when Kyle shot him…..I look at the pictures of the ANTIFA THUG holding his chest after being shot and it make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside….I love the fact he sat there knowing he fucked up and was going to die.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Uninteresting case.
McM: I agree to an extent.

My interest is in the response to all the Critical Race Theory (CRT) hype being so topical today.

He killed two white guys and injured a 3rd. But the context of the riots was a black guys death by police I believe.

So this case will be watched with great interest by BLM/CRT types. If he is aquited, which appears likely, then there will be a repeat of the BLM nonsense we saw after the Floyed death.

If he is not aquited, then perhaps we will see a right wing response, which might be interesting.

The result will be formulaic. I'm betting that he will be aquited and then we will see the riots of the BLM.

CRT is encouraging these idiots and giving licence to riot and destroy to the BLM and their nigger loving white virtue signallers. We saw huge marches in 'solidarity' in Australia although the case had no similarities at all with anything local. Except we take all the CRT stuff we can get and apply it to aboriginals...

So its an interesting case for me anyway in that way.

cheers, have a great day McM

Uninteresting case.

Attachments

• 1636644511355.png
    1636644511355.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 32
Back