Kyle Rittenhouse Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Guilty or not guily?

• Guilty

• Not Guilty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I said 'uninteresting' because it happened too far away from my circles/way of life somewhere at the arse of the world. That's all.
Not even a rare weapon was used.
Without GG I'd never heard of this case most likely.

Of course, someone who has an interest in this topic or lives in the country will see it differently. :hatsoff:
McM
I understand.

I live in Australia, far far from the US, right across the Pacific.

But I do find the US interesting. They take a quite fundementalist stance with concepts like freedom, free enterprise etc.

The gun laws are most interesting.

The fact that they do not have a public health system worthy of the name or universal health cover as we do in my country is also intersting.

And the BLM stuff has impact certainly in the old commonwealth contries like Australia, Canada and New Zealand. The UK too.

It's the rise and rise of the mad left that has me scared. Its just so bizzare. Like the LGBTI non sense.

Ah well, enough raving. Enjoy your day!
Hanged for what? Defending himself from a mob of rioters and arsonists armed with a Pistol chasing him and trying to take his rifle and pointing a loaded glock 27 at him? Your mom should be hung.
His mom is very well hung.
So's his other dad mom...

They were chasing him down, beat him with a skateboard to the back of the head, kicked him and tried to take his rifle….and had a Glock pointed at his head…..are you saying he should of just held off and not defended himself and just see what happens…..complete liberal thinking
Its complete BLM, CRT, LGBTI thinking really as the whole virtue thing is all linked up. You see a black guy shot by police and its all 'he was a good boy too...' systemic racism etc etc etc.

Put out a few posts on what ever shite social media you choose and the left wing media picks it up and amplifies it and you have a race riot on your hands. The Squad Cunt politicians (US context here, I'm an Aussie but follow US pollitics as what happens there today will happen here tomorrow, we have no original ideas ourselves anymore...) start rabbiting on about defunding the police and grant legitimacy to criminal unrest.

The level of irresponsibility on behalf of those elected to government is unbelivable. ..

Australia is the same with the Deaths In Custody stuff with aboriginals. Our national discrace broadcaster, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation or, as we say here, the Aboriginal Broadcasting Corporation, is so woke its not funny. Run by neo marxists clearly and totally out of control, it needs to be shut down but non of the politicians has the balls to do it.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
I have a job - I ain’t got time for this! jk. It’ll be interesting to see if there are some brawls after the verdict is read, either way.

My opinion: The shooter and the dudes that got shot are all idiots. Bringing a machine gun to a march/riot is little-dick shit. Going after a dude with a machine gun is sheer stupidity.
Not a machine gun, semi-automatic sporting rifle. Not little dick shit either, don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Also, didn't go after them, he was running and being pursed.

Sarcastic_Goth

I hate all humans equally
This user was banned
Hanged for what? Defending himself from a mob of rioters and arsonists armed with a Pistol chasing him and trying to take his rifle and pointing a loaded glock 27 at him? Your mom should be hung.
That's right, defend the faggot, he was a minor, he knew he shouldn't have crossed state lines and he illegally had a gun. The fucker was playing cop, until he becomes law enforcement (which that career is down the drain for him), he didn't need a gun. Sorry the idiot got to you 🤷‍♀️

I heard she is. Like a horse.
Nigger I wasn't talking to you, mind your business

ChadRoBoe

God bless Sir Jimmy Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG
This user was banned
you fαgιτs can try to call me a retard on my posts as often as you might desire,
won't stop me from talking the truth hahaha

like, if you think you're that strong and cool, but only a bunch of fαgιτs deep inside of caesars rectum ihr kleinen schwuchteln hahah

Mr. Lucifer

THOT = That Hostile Over There
Some things to clear up. It was determined that Kyle was not in possession of a weapon as he physically crossed state lines. He was given the gun while in Kenosha. The defense has already made every witness/victim/looter basically admit that they all attacked Kyle first while providing video evidence. The only real charge that could stick would be open carrying while underage if those laws apply to that state.

While in Louisiana you can open carry at 16 years old, you cant purchase a weapon until 18.

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
Yeah, because the unarmed guys are so tough they're dead...
Enjoy being at the mercy of your government and local criminals
Fucking soy boy, with your bitch tits gtfo
Guns are for pussies and people too fat and lazy to learn how to use their bodies as weapon like literally every other creature on earth. But if it makes you feel superior continue to suck on that barrel.

Shut the fuck up you nigger
And why dont you get up from your keyboard and make me you fat sack of expired mayo? Probably makes your cheeks look like a babboons ass knowing us niggers dont have to listen to your lazy ass breed anymore. Come try and kill me yourself or shut up you waste of sperm cells.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Guns are for pussies and people too fat and lazy to learn how to use their bodies as weapon like literally every other creature on earth. But if it makes you feel superior continue to suck on that barrel.
There's nothing about carrying a gun that makes you a pussy. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Equip yourself with a tool sufficient enough to defend against tge treat you might encounter. In this case, had Kyle not had a gun he would be dead.

And why dont you get up from your keyboard and make me you fat sack of expired mayo? Probably makes your cheeks look like a babboons ass knowing us niggers dont have to listen to your lazy ass breed anymore. Come try and kill me yourself or shut up you waste of sperm cells.
Spoken like a true nigger, first response to something you don't agree with or like is wanting to get violent. Your kind is, for the most part, worthless. As a group blacks contribute very little positive to society. When the current low intensity conflict we are in goes hot, not many of you will be left.

Back