Kyle Rittenhouse Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

Guilty or not guily?

• Guilty

• Not Guilty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
Bringing a machine gun to a march/riot is little-dick shit. Going after a dude with a machine gun is sheer stupidity.
No machine gun involved in this case in any way 🤷‍♂️
He's using the defense that he was there to offer first aid
Being a first aid cadet could actually mean he is, also the guy shot in the arm also used that as the reason he was there, again with the hypocrisy?
The fact he came to a completely different town to protest with a huge ass gun
Erm Huber (second guy shot dead) came from another town the same distance away (20 miles) and third guy shot in the arm came from 40 miles away with a illigal concealed glock 27,
Where was this huge ass gun?
George Floyd did everything wrong. That’s why he dead
The guy was dead as soon as he swallowed the drugs
That pedo was up in his face minutes earlier screaming "shoot me nigga",
Missed the bit where he said “if I catch any of you alone later I’m going to fucking kill you”
lol aim high
Yeah on the side of mental pedos and wife beaters, gotcha

McM

ARSELING
McM: I agree to an extent.

My interest is in the response to all the Critical Race Theory (CRT) hype being so topical today.

He killed two white guys and injured a 3rd. But the context of the riots was a black guys death by police I believe.

So this case will be watched with great interest by BLM/CRT types. If he is aquited, which appears likely, then there will be a repeat of the BLM nonsense we saw after the Floyed death.

If he is not aquited, then perhaps we will see a right wing response, which might be interesting.

The result will be formulaic. I'm betting that he will be aquited and then we will see the riots of the BLM.

CRT is encouraging these idiots and giving licence to riot and destroy to the BLM and their nigger loving white virtue signallers. We saw huge marches in 'solidarity' in Australia although the case had no similarities at all with anything local. Except we take all the CRT stuff we can get and apply it to aboriginals...

So its an interesting case for me anyway in that way.

cheers, have a great day McM

I said 'uninteresting' because it happened too far away from my circles/way of life somewhere at the arse of the world. That's all.
Not even a rare weapon was used.
Without GG I'd never heard of this case most likely.

Of course, someone who has an interest in this topic or lives in the country will see it differently. :hatsoff:

GEE3

A dude, playing a dude, disguised as anotha dude.
It's funny/a little fucked up that Rossenbaum was "protesting" for the (unjustified?) shooting of a black man, yet, two witnesses have put him at a gas station right before the Rittenhouse scene yelling "Shoot me ni**ers, shoot me ni**ers!". Ladies and gentlemen, I present, the true far left.

ChadRoBoe

God bless Sir Jimmy Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG
This user was banned
Caesar du Schwuchtel alter,

Grand Mal Caesar you fkin fαgιτ mois,

you're as g4y αnd fαgιτ,
as the real Caesar was,
whε yα homo gotchα gαy α*s fαgιτ name from,

EUROPEANS

amεᴙicαn sissiεs,
go lεαᴙn whε yα oots and oigins from,
du lutscher,
and have some rεspεct,
littlε b*tch.

:bong:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I said 'uninteresting' because it happened too far away from my circles/way of life somewhere at the arse of the world. That's all.
Not even a rare weapon was used.
Without GG I'd never heard of this case most likely.

Of course, someone who has an interest in this topic or lives in the country will see it differently. :hatsoff:
McM
I understand.

I live in Australia, far far from the US, right across the Pacific.

But I do find the US interesting. They take a quite fundementalist stance with concepts like freedom, free enterprise etc.

The gun laws are most interesting.

The fact that they do not have a public health system worthy of the name or universal health cover as we do in my country is also intersting.

And the BLM stuff has impact certainly in the old commonwealth contries like Australia, Canada and New Zealand. The UK too.

It's the rise and rise of the mad left that has me scared. Its just so bizzare. Like the LGBTI non sense.

Ah well, enough raving. Enjoy your day!

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
His boo hoo act on the stand was pathetic, but I think either two things are going to happen. He will be either be acquitted
or the defense will call for a mistrial.
theres no need for a mistrial...hes getting acquitted and everyone knows it....a not guilty verdict is the prize

Guipago

Forum Veteran
His boo hoo act on the stand was pathetic, but I think either two things are going to happen. He will be either be acquitted
or the defense will call for a mistrial.
It could also be a good act to show remorse for his actions whether he be right or wrong, he's got a smart legal team making the judge/jury? believe he had no choice but to shoot to save his life. Legal systems are a game, play the game properly & win the prize!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
No doubt Chauvin got railroaded, could you imagine the riots if he was found innocent, like I said, it's a game, to stop riots & possible loss of life a fall guy had to be found, other black riots & how out of hand they got were remembered.
That's a bullshit reason to convict anybody. There is no excusing a conviction just to prevent a riot. That is the kind of bullshit the Constitution of the United States is meant to prevent. It is third world bullshit that's not supposed to happen in America. It should be absolutely unacceptable to any citizen of the US Especially to those in government. Maybe that's how they do it in Australia, but it sure as shit shouldn't happen in the US.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
It’s not like a minor dumb enough to carry a weapon illegally knew the man he was freaking out on and killed was a pedo. Not saying the scum deserved anymore, but acting like the kid was an undercover FBI agent on a hit is retadered logic. Kid pissed his pants and got lucky one of his bullets hit actual trash, doesn’t excuse the fact he broke the laws of a country he so calls stands for. Killed one person. Took two lives and nearly killed another. Kid needs time to simmer and think like all the rest of us would.

If he was an actual hero, he would have killed just the pedo with a fucking knife to the gut and dissappeared amongst the chaos. But he’s just a show boating coward that jumped in a pen he wasn’t ready for and is now trying to crawl out of the shit he created with his own antics. Lock em up.
Shut the fuck up you nigger

Akanon

Rookie
We are 7 days into the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse. Kyle stands trial for shooting three people, killing two during a protest. What are your thoughts on the case so far?
Innocent beyond innocent, as he is a victim and clearly suffering from ptsd. We need adults out there if police aren't going to do it. Kids shouldn't have to stand up because the police are to big of pussies to do it themselves

The fact he came to a completely different town to protest with a huge ass gun means he is likely an tiny dick incel looking to get some social points on whatever incel nazi forum he frequents and already showing a disregard for law buy having a gun as a minor. Kid shouldn’t have had a gun let alone be in a riot with one. He killed two people with a weapon we should not have had. Does not matter the self defense part cause the bloke could’ve brought literally anything else to defend himself legally crossbow, knife, a fuckin sword, hell martial arts training something you would actually use for, you know, DEFENSE.
This kid is at least guilty of two accounts of manslaughter or at least felony negligence and should be sentenced as such. The third one where he did not die should be dropped as self defense, but only cause he was a dumb ass fucking minor and the other dude fucked up his wording and basically gave him the acquittal.
You have no idea wtf you are talking about.

Fact21

Machine
It’s not like a minor dumb enough to carry a weapon illegally knew the man he was freaking out on and killed was a pedo. Not saying the scum deserved anymore, but acting like the kid was an undercover FBI agent on a hit is retadered logic. Kid pissed his pants and got lucky one of his bullets hit actual trash, doesn’t excuse the fact he broke the laws of a country he so calls stands for. Killed one person. Took two lives and nearly killed another. Kid needs time to simmer and think like all the rest of us would.

If he was an actual hero, he would have killed just the pedo with a fucking knife to the gut and dissappeared amongst the chaos. But he’s just a show boating coward that jumped in a pen he wasn’t ready for and is now trying to crawl out of the shit he created with his own antics. Lock em up.
It’s called self defense dummy….everything else is irrelevant….what matters is that he retreated and was chased….he was hit in the head with a skateboard , punched , they attempted to take his rifle away and pointed a Glock 27 at his head before he even fired a round….and the prosecutions main witness, the one who has 1/2 a bicep now😂😂, admitted on the stand that Kyle did not shoot him until he pointed his gun at him…..you would of don’t the exact same thing.

It could also be a good act to show remorse for his actions whether he be right or wrong, he's got a smart legal team making the judge/jury? believe he had no choice but to shoot to save his life. Legal systems are a game, play the game properly & win the prize!
They were chasing him down, beat him with a skateboard to the back of the head, kicked him and tried to take his rifle….and had a Glock pointed at his head…..are you saying he should of just held off and not defended himself and just see what happens…..complete liberal thinking

Back