Serious Live Updates: U.S. Drone Strike Said To Have Killed Top Qaeda Leader (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

So do I see him as evil.
If this is true, there will be a guaranteed response. And severe.
I think the U.S. should leave these people alone.
9-11 was not enough ?
I agree that the US (all western countries) need to leave the middle east and preferably not buy their oil but that bed was made decades ago. That said I would like to see al queda, ISIS, etc. all bombed to oblivion but I know that's not realistic.

I don't believe there will be a "severe" response as al queda really isn't what they were in the late 90's and early to mid 2000's. They don't have the financing, they don't have the boots sandals on the ground.

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
I don't know Peeps; Is it even possible that this Dementia Ridden Child Petting Lackey is Capable of such a Positive Attack on Al Qaeda?
SP
No. He's probably given a shot of amphetamines just to stand in front of the cameras, so he can focus long enough for a sound bite...pretty soon they'll be propping up his corpse to get through midterm elections :facepalm:

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
And now someone even worse and more fanatical has taken his place and all they've done is piss them off and paint a huge target on their backs 🤷‍♂️ 9/11 part two coming to a city near you soon enough 🤦‍♂️

The US government never learn, always trying to police the world and get involved in stuff that doesn't concern them

Back