Serious Live Updates: U.S. Drone Strike Said To Have Killed Top Qaeda Leader (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
He can't even piss into the toilet bowl strait , what direction?
Its fucking embarrassing that this asshole is the supposed leader of the free world. Like Trump or hate Trump he could have got through that same speech with ease and not come across like a doddering cunt who just wants his soup.

I wonder how many civilians were lost in the collateral?
The US claims none. But if it was 100,000 I could care less.

Fucking laughable that it's taken this long to kill one fucking Arab
They aren't trying hard enough.

Julioadrian21

Fresh Meat
I really hope this is accurate. al-Zawahiri was an evil dangerous fuck, I consider him to be worse than Bin Laden.
Was he worst than Bush who invated Iraq when he knew there was no Weapons Of Mass Destruction? Or little nicer?

Anyways,
They killed the leader and in 24hrs they will name a new one. America will then spend another 21 yrs and a trillion dollars to kill the new BOZO.

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
Those dude who wear diaper genie condiments on their heads really need like a spokesperson so they can insulate their leaders…. What a bunch of morons

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage
I read where they thought Zawahri previously died in a cave of :diabeetus:. Pics Uncle Basement Joe or it didn’t happen.

cfine14

Have a plan to kill every person you meet - Gen Ma
Cleanse the earth of sandniggers and regular niggers and we shall find that it is good

princeharming

undulating
Its fucking embarrassing that this asshole is the supposed leader of the free world. Like Trump or hate Trump he could have got through that same speech with ease and not come across like a doddering cunt who just wants his soup.

The US claims none. But if it was 100,000 I could care less.

They aren't trying hard enough.
20200105_142442.jpg

Back