bizarre Man sets himself on fire because of a girl (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
What a waste of a perfectly good fire extinguisher, with the cost of living crisis they should have just said 'Fuck it let him burn, somebody quick go get the bread and marshmallows'.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Abakan, Russia - The police tried to dissuade the madman from a terrible idea, but to no avail. They extinguished the fire, and the man was taken away in an ambulance.

By the way, the girl herself was also nearby and watched as her former lover caught fire, but never approached him.

View attachment 608946

By the way, in July he climbed the TV tower and sat there for several hours.
View attachment 608950

View attachment 608949
View attachment 608948
View attachment 608947
Poor man, he was obviously hot for her...

Face7

Face7xlv
Abakan, Russia - The police tried to dissuade the madman from a terrible idea, but to no avail. They extinguished the fire, and the man was taken away in an ambulance.

By the way, the girl herself was also nearby and watched as her former lover caught fire, but never approached him.

View attachment 608946

View attachment 608950

View attachment 608949
View attachment 608948
View attachment 608947
Looks a rapper i listen to named tren lokote

ryowtnb

anxiety

View attachment 608946

View attachment 608950

View attachment 608949
View attachment 608948
View attachment 608947
Now he should enjoy his 3rd degree burns and zombie face cause the police just used a fire ext on him lmao

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Cops mus see shit like this all the time to the point that it is no longer funny to them. Otherwise they would rolling on the ground laughing at fools like that.

redninja

Rookie
Good vid, could be improved though with Benny Hill's 'Yakety Sax' playing when he runs outside. Also he screams like Homer Simpson in that shitty 'cobras' episode

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
God I love these self-immolation retards, and I love even more when they survive with those sweet 3rd degree burns. I hope his ex finds a new guy soon and gets pregnant with him, that will make him consider a more effective suicide method.

Back