bizarre Man sets himself on fire because of a girl (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jehanne Darc

This user was banned
Abakan, Russia - The police tried to dissuade the madman from a terrible idea, but to no avail. They extinguished the fire, and the man was taken away in an ambulance.

By the way, the girl herself was also nearby and watched as her former lover caught fire, but never approached him.

View attachment 608946

By the way, in July he climbed the TV tower and sat there for several hours.
View attachment 608950

View attachment 608949
View attachment 608948
View attachment 608947
Yeah! He was screaming and yelling so you knew he was on fire!!! Then here come those guys like it was just something that shouldn’t have happened to him.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Pathetic, defective little weakling.

I hope he dropped his wallet or credit cards somewhere during all of this, and somebody found them and went on a shopping spree at his expense.

Keba76

Fresh Meat
Talk about not playing with a full deck! Something seems strange here though tbh - the tripod video cam set up - Multiple fire extinguishers on site - and if they were so readily available why wouldn't you spray him before he ignited himself? And then there's the ever so casual candid portrait (complete with a dick shot, lol) of him sitting and smiling? I dunnnnnnnno......... 🧯
Maybe he thought she would want him more if did this to show his "love". As usual it was a wasted cause.

Back