bizarre Man sets himself on fire because of a girl (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Talk about not playing with a full deck! Something seems strange here though tbh - the tripod video cam set up - Multiple fire extinguishers on site - and if they were so readily available why wouldn't you spray him before he ignited himself? And then there's the ever so casual candid portrait (complete with a dick shot, lol) of him sitting and smiling? I dunnnnnnnno......... ๐Ÿงฏ

The guy is a Dar- Devil!! WTF? ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I once had a boyfriend that sliced his wrist, because I wanted to break off our relationship. He was a crazy one.๐Ÿคช And yes, he lived. And I move on!!๐Ÿ˜Š Aww, the crazy memories. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

Last edited:

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
The censor guy must have struggled to pixelate his little barbecued sausage ๐Ÿ˜‚. Not much to aim the curser at ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

View attachment 608969

What a wanker ๐Ÿ˜‚
Homer_drool.jpg

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
Abakan, Russia - The police tried to dissuade the madman from a terrible idea, but to no avail. They extinguished the fire, and the man was taken away in an ambulance.

By the way, the girl herself was also nearby and watched as her former lover caught fire, but never approached him.

View attachment 608946

By the way, in July he climbed the TV tower and sat there for several hours.
View attachment 608950

View attachment 608949
View attachment 608948
View attachment 608947
all that over a fucking bitch? dude, you loose something in your brain, just find another girl or go faggot.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
What a flaming imbecile. At least he lit up in front of the cross in the window behind, maybe jezeus will help him now.
Self immolation is all fun and games until dermal nerve's are involved.

As the fire progreesed and the burns deepened and the pain lessened, he possibly thought he was a kind of contemporary Phoenix man...

Alas, he was just Thurston Howell the 3'rd Degree...

And I'll burn burn burn...
1661377315204.png

Love is a burnin' thing
And it makes a fiery ring
Bound by wild desire
I fell into a ring of fire

I fell into a burnin' ring of fire
I went down, down, down
And the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire, the ring of fire

I went down, down, down

The taste of love is sweet
When hearts like ours meet
I fell for you like a child
Oh, but the fire went wild

I went down, down, down

I went down, down, down
The ring of fire

Ok so hes the village idiot
Abakan, Russia - The police tried to dissuade the madman from a terrible idea, but to no avail. They extinguished the fire, and the man was taken away in an ambulance.

By the way, the girl herself was also nearby and watched as her former lover caught fire, but never approached him.

View attachment 608946

View attachment 608950

View attachment 608949
View attachment 608948
View attachment 608947
hahaha this comment section is hilarious

TomSawyer

Rookie

View attachment 608946

View attachment 608950

View attachment 608949
View attachment 608948
View attachment 608947
If he didn't kill himself he was going to kill her so either way FUCK HIM.

JJSmith310

NewbieX

View attachment 608946

View attachment 608950

View attachment 608949
View attachment 608948
View attachment 608947
Quick snap a picture incubus needs a new album cover

Reject

This user was banned

View attachment 608946

View attachment 608950

View attachment 608949
View attachment 608948
View attachment 608947
He was finally a stuntman but for a brief moment

Amy82

NewbieX

View attachment 608946

View attachment 608950

View attachment 608949
View attachment 608948
View attachment 608947
He should have stopped, dropped and rolledโ€ฆ Just saying!

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
I just found that absolutely hilarious !, like something out of a comedy sketch. The way he was running around while he was on fire. His girlfriend should've got hold of some Nigger with a 10" monster cock and performed a sex act while he looked on.

The censor guy must have struggled to pixelate his little barbecued sausage ๐Ÿ˜‚. Not much to aim the curser at ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

View attachment 608969

What a wanker

View attachment 608969

What a wanker ๐Ÿ˜‚
Why u mocking the size lol,I kinda doubt he's gonna be erect

Back