Masochist given life sentence for murder in Dublin. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
Irish sadomasochist given life sentence for murder of 'sex slave'

AAboVoU.img
© Niall Carson/PA Wire Architect Graham Dwyer has been sentenced to life in prison for the murder of mentally ill childcare worker Elaine O'Hara in the Dublin mountains. An Irish architect obsessed with stabbing women during sex acts has been handed a mandatory life sentence at Dublin high court over a murder that has both repelled and fascinated Ireland.

The trial of Graham Dwyer for the killing his “sex slave”, Elaine O’Hara, has shone a light on the dark underworld of the Republic’s violent sadomasochistic scene.

Dwyer was convicted last month of luring O’Hara to the Dublin mountains on 22 August 2012, stabbing her to death and then concealing her body. The evidence was among the most graphic and disturbing heard by a jury in Ireland.

During a two-month trial, jurors were shown a series of disturbing videos of the 42-year-old architect stabbing O’Hara while she was tied up. In some videos, she was heard begging him to “please stop.”

O’Hara was not the only woman filmed by Dwyer, who sometimes simulated stabbing those he tied up. The Garda Siochana is now attempting to track down the other women, depicted by Dwyer as his “slaves”. Some did not know they were being filmed because they were blindfolded.

O’Hara emerged during the trial as a deeply troubled, lonely woman who yearned for a baby but also had severe mental health issues – vulnerable quarry for a dangerous predator such as Dwyer on S&M websites.

The court heard a series of text messages from the start of their relationship in 2007 between O’Hara, 36, and Dwyer in which he was referred to as “Master” or “Sir” and her as “Slave”. Overall there were 2600 text messages filled with rape and murder fantasies.

When O’Hara was hospitalised after a suicide attempt in August 2012, one of Dwyer’s text messages read: “You must be punished for trying to kill yourself without me.”

And when she pleaded with Dwyer to make her pregnant, he replied in another text trying to persuade her to help him kill another woman. “Ok, a life for a life. Help me take one and I will give you one,” he texted her.

Dwyer visited an alternative sexual underground website to fulfil his deep-seated fantasies to spill women’s blood during sex acts. He came across O’Hara, who had a history of self harm. Early on in their master-slave relationship, Dwyer told O’Hara via another mobile phone text: “My urge to rape, stab, kill is huge. You have to help me control or satisfy it.”

AAbomZH.img
© Niall Carson/PA Wire Kilakee forest in the Dublin Mountains where the remains of Elaine O'Hara were found on September 13, 2013. In September 2013 – more than a year after O’Hara had gone missing – a dog-walker discovered her body at Kilakee in the Dublin mountains. Two days later, her bags and mobile phones were found at a reservoir in Roundwood in nearby Co Wicklow where Dwyer had dumped them.

No murder weapon was recovered from either scene and the autopsy of the victim could not establish exactly how she died. There was no direct DNA evidence linking Dwyer to these two sites. Police identified Dwyer as the killer after retrieving text messages and videos from the mobile phones.

Dwyer always maintained the facade of being a respectable, successful professional and family man. His main hobby outside work at a Dublin architects’ office was flying model aeroplanes.

Read more here:
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...or-murder-of-sex-slave/ar-AAboC6D?ocid=AARDHP

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Not when the volunteer is mentally ill.
i'd agree with you there but:- ''sentenced to life in prison for the murder of mentally ill childcare worker Elaine O'Hara''- is kinda confusing
Was a mentally ill person (with a rich fantasy) working caring for children or was she working in the care of mentally ill children?
There are many role-play situations between consenting adults but this guy sounded like one to stay away from. (2600 messages with rape and murder fantasies)

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
I read that she had mental issues, still fair game?
i read that she was working with children.
When push comes to shove most of us have 'mental issues' and that in itself is perhaps not so strange in todays world.
The fact is that she had sex with a guy that send her thousands of messages with rape and murder fantasies.
The victims 'mental issues' are not described or explained in any detail other then that she tried to commit suicide so it's hard
to say how much of this is court room drama just to make the victim look more of a victim rather then a victim of her own fantasies.
I do not condone murder and the fact that apparently she has been videotaped pleading him to stop makes it really fucked but i still think she walked into
this herself / play with fire, get burned.

D.N.R.

Medication time
i'd agree with you there but:- ''sentenced to life in prison for the murder of mentally ill childcare worker Elaine O'Hara''- is kinda confusing
Was a mentally ill person (with a rich fantasy) working caring for children or was she working in the care of mentally ill children?
There are many role-play situations between consenting adults but this guy sounded like one to stay away from. (2600 messages with rape and murder fantasies)
I had to search for more info because I didn't know she worked in child care. From what I read it sounds like she had Borderline Personality Disorder. Sounds like she was looking for 'love' and attention. She most likely thought it was nothing more than fantasy. She didn't deserve to be murdered.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
I had to search for more info because I didn't know she worked in child care. From what I read it sounds like she had Borderline Personality Disorder. Sounds like she was looking for 'love' and attention. She most likely thought it was nothing more than fantasy. She didn't deserve to be murdered.
o.k. i was quick to the draw here.
She certainly did not deserve to be murdered.
I read some more on the case too and haven't come across her ever having been diagnosed with anything.
Not saying it wasn't there but not foremost a mentally ill person.
Looking for 'love' and attention is not a personality disorder.
Still find it incredibly stupid of her to have had herself be tied up by someone who once send her the following SMS:
''I am watching the case with interest… I would have loved to stab her… I can imagine the knife going in and out… lucky guy.''

Reactions: McM

D.N.R.

Medication time
o.k. i was quick to the draw here.
She certainly did not deserve to be murdered.
I read some more on the case too and haven't come across her ever having been diagnosed with anything.
Not saying it wasn't there but not foremost a mentally ill person.
Looking for 'love' and attention is not a personality disorder.
Still find it incredibly stupid of her to have had herself be tied up by someone who once send her the following SMS:
''I am watching the case with interest… I would have loved to stab her… I can imagine the knife going in and out… lucky guy.''
At trial a psychiatrist said she most likely had BPD.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
D.N.R. - our conversation made me think of that creep Roch Theriault, the canadian 'moses' who had 8 women under his spell for years, killing one and mutilating another.
There are always people who see another persons weakness and use it against them, breaking them down in the process, i guess this applies to Elaine O'Hara (r.i.p.)

D.N.R.

Medication time
D.N.R. - our conversation made me think of that creep Roch Theriault, the canadian 'moses' who had 8 women under his spell for years, killing one and mutilating another.
There are always people who see another persons weakness and use it against them, breaking them down in the process, i guess this applies to Elaine O'Hara (r.i.p.)
I will have to look this up. I hadn't heard of him.

tyyp

Rookie
im afriad Bethy profile pic one time where sick machositt hanged hes balls from upside down may become reality for him:yuss:

MPD Psycho

Rookie
If she worked with children then her "mental illness" can not have been that of someone who was incapable of making choices or presents a potential for harming others. She must have been qualified and assessed as suitable for such a position. Being a childcare worker means she had the appropriate skills to deal with a number of issues with vulnerable people. You cannot get insurance in jobs with children unless you are thoroughly checked.

I notice no mention of her employers or the government being quizzed as to why she was in this job considering her mental state so I would guess that focussing on this is at least in part a juicy bit of buzz for reporters.

Back