Massacre in Syria (05.25.12) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
jesus fuckin christ. just imagine all the innocent kids and people killed all in the act of war. smh
Been that way since the dawn of time. Granted, warfare in the last 80 or so years isn't exactly akin to what most people think war is yet at the core its the same. Everyone wants power, some more than others. People die and will continue to as that is a part of life. Your aboard the rape train, life is gonna fuck you up the arse if your not careful. Not even gonna stop for gas. This hungover talk means nothing, check my gore out and then send me all your money.

ima waste of space<3

This user was banned
Been that way since the dawn of time. Granted, warfare in the last 80 or so years isn't exactly akin to what most people think war is yet at the core its the same. Everyone wants power, some more than others. People die and will continue to as that is a part of life. Your aboard the rape train, life is gonna fuck you up the arse if your not careful. Not even gonna stop for gas. This hungover talk means nothing, check my gore out and then send me all your money.

idk how to us the reply system or @ thing for this shit bc im new but dam im 16 and im gonna graduate this year 17 and am gonna join the marines, this shits making me re think it honest to god but fuck at the same time its seems like a fuckin thrill.

Back