Massacre in Syria (05.25.12) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

baby12

NewbieX
Syria from march 19 to may 2, 1st part is terrorist compilation, second part is Sana News clip of Assad army
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
I feel that this should be turned into a dubstep. That way it's more tolerable to listen to.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
U gonna tell me they do this for their phony god?? Babies? Old people? I hope they rot in hell fuckin sadistic dicktards!!!

baby10

NewbieX
This happens when terrorists hide among civilians to avoid being killed. (sometimes civil support these militias ...) collateral damage, poor child
barrel bomb damage.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fossilchik2

Ministry of SILLY WALKS!!!
This king of animal behavior has been going on forever in Syria. I heard, several years ago, that Syria was the most dangerous country in the world. As heartbreaking and gruesome as these pics and videos are, my hope is that the public awareness might do some good. It really makes me mad when someone says "I don't want to see THAT!" That kind of attitude only keeps the problem festering. People NEED to see what's really going on and not have their minds turned into mush by watered-down, censored nightly news we have here in the U.S. Anywhoo.... that's my opinion. The idiot fucktards who did this to innocent children, (for their false God and useless causes), should be made to pay ten-fold and then some. Pussies!
thumb_brutal018.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Interregnum

first floor room 16
Since i have kids in my family
I see dead childrens with different eyes damn...
They had to die because some adults are just morons

Back