beatings Meanwhile, in Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
120rj8R058kOHe.gif

JAMES HÜRZOG

Asshole forum veteran
I actually had a video of one of my guys kicking a baboons cunt with his steel toe redwing‘s that we just had the heels fixed !!! Because the sheboon was punching a elderly lady bec7she wouldn’t get out of a seat she wanted... I don’t belin hitting women no matter the reason...but in this case I could see the justification.

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
And if you put them back in your place, you get charged with a hate crime ...
For real, some need to be put down.

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
These young Asian kids there just watching there friend get jump by them things and doing nothing. Come on guys, beat those turds up some. You can do it!

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
When that nigga said "Try dat shit again" I was assuming he probably said some common sense shit that riled her Niggy Nog brain ... that is the point of no return my friends, that is where you shut all of the rest of the world out and rage hard toward that cunt a million miles an hour as hard as you can ... right when that cunt is in the middle of a self righteous rant - go her fucking throat as hard as you can, punch , kick, be a fucking helicopter retard... take these cunts down. Trust me , one day the world will thank you!

Back