beatings Meanwhile, in Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D5Misa

Lurker
Typical of behavior coming from savages and uncivilized "people" I feel no anger but pity that these creatures act so barbaric. They'll continue to kill each other, degrade society with corruot morals, and make no progression. Hopefully their kind will go extinct one day.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Yeah. That happens when you browse a site that doesn't censor. You see shit you don't want to see along with the shit you do want to see.

It's like anal sex. Most of the time it involves varying levels of fecal matter and vomit, but that ain't gonna stop most guys though because the rewards outweigh the side effects.

Snor

Reboot Evolution
I think we need to restart Evolution. Something better will come. Humans are trash.

Ex Spatula King

Is no longer working :P
This could of been avoided if someone had thrown a banana into the middle of the group and let them fight to the death

Great. So every aspect of our own music/film/social culture portrays African Americans are rude, violent and quick to anger. Our own people listen to the music, laugh at the character on the movie and wild out. So you’re filling that stereotype perfectly, exactly how they want you to. After all that your choice is to show the entire world they were right? Show the entire world our people are trash…

Back