Meth is Bad Kids Mmm'kay (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
"Nou muneey, nou vagoinah" - half-naked, drug-induced brit with poor social skills
If you can't tell the difference between Poms and Aussies, I think you yourself have poorer social skills than you realise. This meth head is from Melbourne Australia

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
If you are married or have a girlfriend, trust me, you are paying for pussy. And pussy ain't cheap! It's in Melbourne Australia :)
You're wrong mate my partner buys me just as much as I buy her 🤷‍♂️🤣 and the guy sounds British lol he sounds like he's from Cornwall or somewhere down there

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
You're wrong mate my partner buys me just as much as I buy her 🤷‍♂️🤣 and the guy sounds British lol he sounds like he's from Cornwall or somewhere down there
Sounds like a good system! And it's definitely in Australia, Frankston > Melbourne. Doesn't really matter either which way, guy is fucking cooked and just going off his rocker about not having any money and he ain't getting no pussy :lulz:

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Sounds like a good system! And it's definitely in Australia, Frankston > Melbourne. Doesn't really matter either which way, guy is fucking cooked and just going off his rocker about not having any money and he ain't getting no pussy :lulz:
I just Googled about it and it seems there's lots of angry people shouting on the trains in Melbourne lol 🤣 I came across several different articles

Back