Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Ya!! I have a lot of experiences with cops I been arrested multiple times in my life, I done a total of 13 years in prison if he didn't resist the cop wouldn't have been on his neck

I worked in a woman's prison for a couple of years as a therapist. Most of them told me that prison made them realize how many mistakes they made in their former lives which got them where they were.

One of my most memorable clients was finishing a 20 year sentence for attempted murder when she was only 18 years old. Being close to 40 when released, she seemed at peace with everything and was thankful to get another chance.

If you've served 13 years in prison, I'm sure you understand what part you played in how your life has gone so far.

It all comes down to making better decisions.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
I Will Say That The Cop Didn't Have To Use His Knee To Choke That Negro Criminal...

Because There Are Other Ways To Choke A Negro Criminal That Are Just As Effective...

negrochoke.jpeg

negrochoke1.jpeg

negrochoke2.png

negrochoke3.jpg

negrochoke4.jpg

negrochoke5.jpg

Regards,
-Ward

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
I Will Say That The Cop Didn't Have To Use His Knee To Choke That Negro Criminal...

Because There Are Other Ways To Choke A Negro Criminal That Are Just As Effective...

View attachment 421697

View attachment 421698

View attachment 421699

View attachment 421700

View attachment 421701

View attachment 421702

Regards,
-Ward
Grand master Ward, I am so glad you cloud praise us with your awesome words... I do want to say as mighty as you are white... you too sir are getting your shit pushed in just like every other American.... you are to blind to see it... cheers

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
A Group Of "Protestors" In Bakersfield California Tried To Block A Vehicle On Friday.
The Driver Decided Not To Play Their Games.

This Was A Good Physics Lesson For The "Protestors."

Mass x Velocity = Momentum Force

I'm starting to think you're highly entertained by these rioters getting their just due, baby Ward.

There's a video of the same thing in Denver where one of the protestors jumped on the hood of someone's car.

:eek:

samael88

Well Known Member
A Group Of "Protestors" In Bakersfield California Tried To Block A Vehicle On Friday.
The Driver Decided Not To Play Their Games.

This Was A Good Physics Lesson For The "Protestors."

Mass x Velocity = Momentum Force

View attachment 421707

Regards,
-Ward

I don't blame them. I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit and wait for the first asshole brazen enough to try and pull me out of the car. Ultimately it's them or me

Ravishing Rick Rude

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
I was watching a live feed on YouTube last night , can't remember the name , Unicorn News or something like that , anyways it was live and there was a lot of angry young black males hiding their faces with balaclavas and masks etc and a lot of the same reactions to the live camera.. Fuck the White people you are going to die...

Why would they say that when all white persons do is help them??? 😎😎

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Yes, toilets are scarce here for poor people.. hey, y cant u lend your mouth as a substitute for toilet... I bet, u gonna love curry shit

Indian food is decent, but I'm still shocked that your country doesn't value hygiene. Watched a TED talk about it. I know there is a wealth disparity in India, but even a country like Brazil has waste facilities.

Why doesn't your government build infrastructure for the people? It's not about poor people, but for the country itself.

:eek:

Back