Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
I find it more likely the umbrella guy is l placed there by antifa or some other associated group to exploit the climate of unrest. use of gas mask and gloves is something anyone would do who's studied other riots/protest and didn't want to get caught, nothing special. The umbrella is reminiscent of the protesters in Hong Kong which other groups in the U.S. then adopted.

I also highly suspect it was Antifa who was behind the mysterious black clad figure. It makes the most sense. Antifa are anarchists who live for these civil uprisings and like all organizations have clusters in every major city. After awhile, they will try to get their friends to travel to these cities to keep these riots going.

Thank you for your honesty.
Yes, it is true.

Ward, you are 100% correct. Background check on this Floyd character reveals he's done hard time for burglary and other associated acts in Texas. Perhaps he'd changed his ways in Minnesota? Don't know.

What that cop did was completely wrong there is no defending it but these bitch ass looters and riot jack offs deserve everything they get, just an excuse to act like animals and loot stores for free shit.

What kills me is that the looters/rioters are destroying their own city, all for some Nikes or a fresh mattress pad. No doubt most of them are lower socioeconomic level folks, but is it worth getting arrested and possibly charged later on?

Something is wrong with you mentally to even get to a place where you think looting is the appropriate action to take. Desperate or just no morals.

If I owned a store out there, I'd be on the roof with an AR-15 like the Korean's during the L.A. Riots in 1992. No way I let my business go up in flames because people want "free stuff". If the cops can't protect you, you have to protect yourself.

:nod:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I also highly suspect it was Antifa who was behind the mysterious black clad figure. It makes the most sense. Antifa are anarchists who live for these civil uprisings and like all organizations have clusters in every major city. After awhile, they will try to get their friends to travel to these cities to keep these riots going.

Ward, you are 100% correct. Background check on this Floyd character reveals he's done hard time for burglary and other associated acts in Texas. Perhaps he'd changed his ways in Minnesota? Don't know.

What kills me is that the looters/rioters are destroying their own city, all for some Nikes or a fresh mattress pad. No doubt most of them are lower socioeconomic level folks, but is it worth getting arrested and possibly charged later on?

Something is wrong with you mentally to even get to a place where you think looting is the appropriate action to take. Desperate or just no morals.

If I owned a store out there, I'd be on the roof with an AR-15 like the Korean's during the L.A. Riots in 1992. No way I let my business go up in flames because people want "free stuff". If the cops can't protect you, you have to protect yourself.

:nod:

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
He looks like Collin Raye 😆
81ZWCSdxavL._SS500_.jpg

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
I think he died of lack of blood to the brain... of you have ever been choked before you would understand, and being on the ground not being able to fully expand his diaphragm made it worse.... point that important artery that pumps blood to the brain was probably pinched so even if he didn’t die I think we would have some sort of brain damage..... it’s still murder

samael88

Well Known Member
I think he died of lack of blood to the brain... of you have ever been choked before you would understand, and being on the ground not being able to fully expand his diaphragm made it worse.... point that important artery that pumps blood to the brain was probably pinched so even if he didn’t die I think we would have some sort of brain damage..... it’s still murder

Did he die at the scene or at the hospital? I've heard conflicting reports, one saying that his time of death was listed somewhere after 9 pm. Hard to know the truth now a days with how easy it is to fabricate videos, files etc....

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
The videos I’ve seen, he looked unconscious on the ground with the knee on the neck, what will probably screw the 4 cops was they never called paramedics and once they realized he was not breathing they didn’t start CPR, I do believe they are required to start that’s why they have to PPE kits on them or in the patrol vehicle....

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
The EMS report states he had no signs of life upon arrival. EMTs can't pronounce death without a Medical Review Officer's order so they pronounce death at the ER.

I would agree that the quality of officers is probably decreasing however I wouldn't say that shit officers can't be trained by competent individuals. doesn't mean they will perform their task with competency. Ultimately there are many facets to making the ideal officer and in reality the ideal officer is becoming more and more a rarity. Its important to remember as well that they are still just people. Each officer will handle situations differently. Maybe if only one or two officers had been there Mr Floyd would have lived and been taken into custody with relative ease. Also to remember that officers are often called in to detain people many times their size and strength. As anyone wishing to not get hurt it would not surprise me if they (police) called for more help to subdue him at the slightest resistance. Once you have multiple police on top of him plus the gathering crowd making things worse, many distractions and mistakes were bound to happen. Group thought and mob mentality can affect police the same as civis (or any group.)

Also none of this is meant to say there aren't bad apples but I would say the bad apples are probably fewer than what it's made to look like.

I would like to know in the videos I saw why Mr Floyd was collapsing almost immediately when they first take him out of his vehicle. He falls multiple times before he ends up next to squad car. Also would like to see the video of why they put him on the his stomach in the first place once they took him to the squad car. A few more missing pieces to puzzle that I would like to see.

As a 17 year officer he can't claim ignorance on not knowing proper restraint techniques, and he looked liked he's used that kneeling trick in the past. If that isn't a perfect example of poor training then it's a good example of corrupt police brutality. It's one or the other. It's not just an innocent accident or mistake.

Bystanders stated that he was upset about being put in the back of the car in handcuffs and said he was claustrophobic.

Iceman702

NewbieX
There is three separate videos, one from the business and a few from spectators outside as you can see in the main video.... the mayor went ahead and called for his arrest, only time that happens is when something fucked up happened.... and also normally they get put on paid leave while everything plays out... this time they fired all four immediately.. the four cops are on their own
Ya!! I have a lot of experiences with cops I been arrested multiple times in my life, I done a total of 13 years in prison if he didn't resist the cop wouldn't have been on his neck

Back