Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
"It's being speculated." LOL.
"The provocateur that kicked it off."
And quoting from a "news source" know as "prosportsextra."

Here's the esteemed "journalist" who wrote the nonsense that "bgirl" quotes...
View attachment 421655

Anyone with even a modicum of common sense would vet the accuracy of info before posting it.
But...this is a typical "bgirl" post with bogus "facts" to fit her narrative.

Attempting to blame "Whitey" for starting the riot...and absolve the Negro of responsibility.
Totally disgusting...but very typical of left-wing hacks.

The story of a White police officer "starting everything" is a rumor and completely false.

Regards,
-Ward
Are you Steve Wonder? Blind? Derek did torture, cruelty, murder on midle of street , sun light .
This mofo must die in jail

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
Well here is the second part to the white guy breaking the windows at autozone....
Why an umbrella when it’s not even raining....

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Well here is the second part to the white guy breaking the windows at autozone....
Why an umbrella when it’s not even raining....

The umbrella not only identifies him to other cops but it conceals his identity from drone cameras and CCTV cameras. He was about to be busted and high tailed it out of there when a camera was in his face. Low iq Ward could never pick up on these clues like the umbrella, he's genetically inferior. If you look closer there are other clues. That person was the only one wearing a gas mask in anticipation of the use of tear gas, and notice the canister in his left coat pocket. He's the only one wearing gloves and carrying a hammer, not to mention his shoes look exactly like the police issue the other cops are wearing.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
"It's being speculated." LOL.
"The provocateur that kicked it off."
And quoting from a "news source" know as "prosportsextra."

Here's the esteemed "journalist" who wrote the nonsense that "bgirl" quotes...
View attachment 421655

Anyone with even a modicum of common sense would vet the accuracy of info before posting it.
But...this is a typical "bgirl" post with bogus "facts" to fit her narrative.

Attempting to blame "Whitey" for starting the riot...and absolve the Negro of responsibility.
Totally disgusting...but very typical of left-wing hacks.

The story of a White police officer "starting everything" is a rumor and completely false.

Regards,
-Ward
lol When I posted that it was really fresh information and that was the only place carrying the twitter videos. I've been told some people can't view twitter vids, so I was being thoughtful of others. You're free make up your own mind about the site, I just offered what was available at that moment. Text messages between his ex and her friend identify him and suggest he and another officer were there. The department came out really quick and said it wasn't him but considering the on camera murder we saw they've lost credibility.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
The umbrella not only identifies him to other cops but it conceals his identity from drone cameras and CCTV cameras. He was about to be busted and high tailed it out of there when a camera was in his face. Low iq Ward could never pick up on these clues like the umbrella, he's genetically inferior. If you look closer there are other clues. That person was the only one wearing a gas mask in anticipation of the use of tear gas, and notice the canister in his left coat pocket. He's the only one wearing gloves and carrying a hammer, not to mention his shoes look exactly like the police issue the other cops are wearing.
It's not about tear gas. He wears gas mask because of corona and to hide his face.

Ceffyl

Not Human
My black friend who always wanted to be a cop now has ACAP all over her social media because of this. 🤔

Back