Minneapolis,Black man killed by cop (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Not to mention he was jabbering the whole time. I thought if you couldn't breath you couldn't talk? His heart probably kicked out with all the drugs he was on if the truth be known.
That's choking Joyce. Being slowly asphyxiated, like what we see in the video is similar to people dying in a crush.

My black friend who always wanted to be a cop now has ACAP all over her social media because of this. 🤔
What's ACAP?

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Maybe and maybe not only an autopsy would tell the truth. Either way the burrheads will keep rioting like animals.
You need an autopsy to confirm what you can see clearly with your own eyes? There's quite a bit of white people there too, is your vision as narrow as your mind?
1-741.jpg

5ed05bde4dca6846fa291359

28minneapolis-briefing-lede-sub5-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

r

Vwj

NewbieX
That person was the only one wearing a gas mask in anticipation of the use of tear gas,
But not police issue, your own picture up there ^^^ shows police issue, oh and strangely enough you normally buy your own boots

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
But not police issue, your own picture up there ^^^ shows police issue, oh and strangely enough you normally buy your own boots
In the text messages of the wife and friend one of them claims he's wearing her gas mask. Cops Fireman and EMTs are all responsible for purchasing their uniforms and they're usually all directed to purchase from the same supplier. I'm quite familiar with the uniform process.

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
You need an autopsy to confirm what you can see clearly with your own eyes? There's quite a bit of white people there too, is your vision as narrow as your mind?
1-741.jpg

5ed05bde4dca6846fa291359

28minneapolis-briefing-lede-sub5-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

r
Whatevs it looks bad yes and perhaps that dumbass is the reason he's dead but these spooks look for any reason they can to riot and blame white people.
I know there's white people there. Sorry ass white niggers much like yourself. :D

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Whatevs it looks bad yes and perhaps that dumbass is the reason he's dead but these spooks look for any reason they can to riot and blame white people.
I know there's white people there. Sorry ass white niggers much like yourself. :D
They're not blaming white people you Alabama moron, they're fed up with the justice system. It's a system that doesn't work for the poor or working class. People like you and the media make looting a race thing and you don't see the bigger picture. If the laws don't work for them then why should they obey them?

They just finally arrested Derek Chauvin and charged him with murder...
what we've learned is that a cop can kill a black man on video while the world watches but he doesn't get arrested until they nearly burn the town down protesting. If there wasn't a video, that asshole would still be a cop.

Former MPD Officer Derek Chauvin In Custody, Charged With Murder In George Floyd's Death

samael88

Well Known Member
I find it more likely the umbrella guy is l placed there by antifa or some other associated group to exploit the climate of unrest. use of gas mask and gloves is something anyone would do who's studied other riots/protest and didn't want to get caught, nothing special. The umbrella is reminiscent of the protesters in Hong Kong which other groups in the U.S. then adopted.

With police across the nation having access to better training and equipment I would think they wouldn't have tried to use something as flashy as an umbrella and they wouldn't have to worry about gloves and fingerprints because the other officers would be in on it.

I find it more likely that these are antifa agitators only because they don't care about anything except "bringing down the system" if they have to destroy lives, businesses and property to do it, white or black, they'll do it. It's not beneath them. It's all for the cause.

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
Alabama moron,
Arkansas you dick beaver.

they're fed up with the justice system. It's a system that doesn't work for the poor or working class
Working class?? Are you kidding me? Any of these shit throwing monkeys that are rioting don't have jobs they are on welfare or they'd have better things to do like WORKING.
They're rioting because they want to be able to steal, rape, murder and deal drugs without cops interfering.
tumblr_mlekkt3Hex1qjfrswo1_250.gif

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I find it more likely the umbrella guy is l placed there by antifa or some other associated group to exploit the climate of unrest. use of gas mask and gloves is something anyone would do who's studied other riots/protest and didn't want to get caught, nothing special. The umbrella is reminiscent of the protesters in Hong Kong which other groups in the U.S. then adopted.

With police across the nation having access to better training and equipment I would think they wouldn't have tried to use something as flashy as an umbrella and they wouldn't have to worry about gloves and fingerprints because the other officers would be in on it.

I find it more likely that these are antifa agitators only because they don't care about anything except "bringing down the system" if they have to destroy lives, businesses and property to do it, white or black, they'll do it. It's not beneath them. It's all for the cause.
Could be antifa, but that guy looks like a cop to me. I have to disagree on the training part, standards have been lowered. They have better equipment, military grade in many cases, but the quality of the people being hired is much lower than say 15 years ago. They're not paying well enough to get the quality personnel so they settle for what's available. Many municipalities are shorthanded as well, and replacing an officer isn't as easy as just placing an employment ad. I don't believe an entire department would have been involved in something like that, but a small group, oh yes.

samael88

Well Known Member
Could be antifa, but that guy looks like a cop to me. I have to disagree on the training part, standards have been lowered. They have better equipment, military grade in many cases, but the quality of the people being hired is much lower than say 15 years ago. They're not paying well enough to get the quality personnel so they settle for what's available. Many municipalities are shorthanded as well, and replacing an officer isn't as easy as just placing an employment ad. I don't believe an entire department would have been involved in something like that, but a small group, oh yes.

I would agree that the quality of officers is probably decreasing however I wouldn't say that shit officers can't be trained by competent individuals. doesn't mean they will perform their task with competency. Ultimately there are many facets to making the ideal officer and in reality the ideal officer is becoming more and more a rarity. Its important to remember as well that they are still just people. Each officer will handle situations differently. Maybe if only one or two officers had been there Mr Floyd would have lived and been taken into custody with relative ease. Also to remember that officers are often called in to detain people many times their size and strength. As anyone wishing to not get hurt it would not surprise me if they (police) called for more help to subdue him at the slightest resistance. Once you have multiple police on top of him plus the gathering crowd making things worse, many distractions and mistakes were bound to happen. Group thought and mob mentality can affect police the same as civis (or any group.)

Also none of this is meant to say there aren't bad apples but I would say the bad apples are probably fewer than what it's made to look like.

I would like to know in the videos I saw why Mr Floyd was collapsing almost immediately when they first take him out of his vehicle. He falls multiple times before he ends up next to squad car. Also would like to see the video of why they put him on the his stomach in the first place once they took him to the squad car. A few more missing pieces to puzzle that I would like to see.

samael88

Well Known Member
I would also like to add that when I would receive counterfeit currency my job. We would take the money and just keep it and tell that person that we couldn't return it. They would then be given the option to give us real money for the purchase. We called the secret service to report the bills, never the local police unless that person became disgruntled with us taking their fake money. I wonder why the store called the local pd?

Back