Monkeypox, here we go again... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Aye they're all going on about it at work. TRhe same cunts who went on and on and on about Covid. All trebble jabbed. I've had it no jabs and it was just like a bad cold most of them where ill in bed with it,scaremobering cunts are talking mabout this now just like they did with Covid. For fucks sake i cn't hanfle much more and that W.H.O are lying cunts as well. What the fuck is going on. That vid more or less says it all thanks for posting it.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Reminded me of the history of the first small pox vaccination, where Edward Jenner took a poor 8 year old boy and gave him cow pox (by cutting him with a scalpel covered in cow pox pus). Luckily he became immune to small pox as he then exposed the boy to it.

57E51B8F-3BA0-4E5A-82F8-5115BC2D1804.jpeg

Snoopyranger

Always sticking my beak in!
Shagging monkey's doesn't rock my boat.........So I won't get it right??
Kinda dread the sheep-pox though 🐏
🐑

bushybram

Rockin' the Boat
I read somewhere that this outbreak was going to affect people getting tested for STDs, which sounds like a strange connection.
So I looked into it and it turns out that the demographic of recent monkeypox infections are almost entirely made up of 'promiscuous gay men'.
It's almost impossible to find a news outlet that will tell you that because they don't want to stigmatize gay men. Madness.

Vwj

NewbieX
2 versions of monkey POC, west coast and Central African, the west coast one is the dangerous one and the one that gives you those lumps, the central one is a lot less dangerous and only pimples, guess which one is spreading? Central one

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
As if the world's white cells are trying to remove some of us xD
Just let it happen, quit trying to close every country down.

Back