Monkeypox, here we go again... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
I got natural immunity when I accidentally let that monkey shag me, even when you lose you win
Monkey Pox about to leak all over this lady.

majmuni-u-krilu.gif

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Seems to have started at a gay festival, and is spreading mostly in the "community", so unless you are a pole smoker I reckon you'd be safe. 😜
Dirty faggots with their felching and other nastiness

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
At least in Canada the spread of monkeypox has been mostly limited to the homosexual community, specifically men who have sex with men in high contact environments (polite way of saying bathhouses, seedy gay bars, etc.) so a question for the gays on GG, why?? Honestly, if you saw someone with lesions or pustules on their skin would you really want to put their cock in your mouth or ass...or vice versa? Does the desire to dump or take a load that severely could your judgement? Feel free to answer anonymously.

bigsalad

Forum Veteran
Just don't have gay buttsex and you're golden.
At least in Canada the spread of monkeypox has been mostly limited to the homosexual community, specifically men who have sex with men in high contact environments (polite way of saying bathhouses, seedy gay bars, etc.) so a question for the gays on GG, why?? Honestly, if you saw someone with lesions or pustules on their skin would you really want to put their cock in your mouth or ass...or vice versa? Does the desire to dump or take a load that severely could your judgement? Feel free to answer anonymously.
Looks like Justin is in trouble.

XxMalicexX

Fresh Meat
Really only affects gay men who unclean sex, if you are not ramming men's asses you will be fine. Pretty sure most gay lefty cult members will have puss filled lumps in there ass and we'll deserved! Bill gates goofed this faux pandemic up!

Back