bizarre Here We Go Again (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That's what happen when the travel agent misinforms customers telling them that fried chicken and watermelon are served on the flight and they find out the truf.
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP

I wonder if she is called Ka’ Ren or K-Ren.

This would explain her current state of mind…

View attachment 644008
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣...SP

I'll beat yo bitch ass and spit on you hoe
U'll beat My FKN COCK! If I let U,that is; Then if your lucky;I'll piss on U,Ya PRIMATE!
Know your place!!! 🦧🦧🦧...SP

Last edited:

qdeng1

Well Known Member
Breaking news: One Silverback female Gorilla Ran away from the Zoo, later found on Miami Airport

astra88

Lurker
It’s so much better knowing the chimp out is because SHE lost her own children in the airport. Nobody’s fault but her own. Some article said they walked off unnoticed when she wasn’t paying attention.

Fact21

Machine
Fucking worthless niggers…..I used to shoot sand niggers in the upper inner thigh just to watch them be in agonizing pain and would use both hands to put pressure on the wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding. That would usually bring another couple sand niggers in to assist their nigger friend, then we would plink them off. We would get our asses chewed for that and eventually had to stop….we blamed it on our site. I hate niggers of all kinds.

Vallrain

Rookie
I wonder how much you get paid to be a hype person, I'd follow some cunt around for 30 an hour Australian and I'd make no fucking sense.

Them at the shops.
Me: "oooooh card baby yeah, get my pussy wet waching that slide in and out hmmmm"

Them in toilet:
Me: "oooh yeah baby, push come on you're so close ooooh yeah baby, she is beautiful"

Them sitting:
Me: "oooooh yeah baby you go girl, who da man, you da man"

Back