Most Goreish Thing You've Seen in The Real World (with your own eyes) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LjDes

Deviant
So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

So there you go....come on, who has seen what?
Congratulations @ForzaTreblinka you have a wisdoms known only to some. Thank you for sharing and may your dreams be peaceful ♥️

LjDes

Deviant
I heard a collision once.
It didn't even register until we finished the race.
Steve was there with his '71 T/A 455 HO
Me with my '71 429cj torino, Barry's 340 Challenger and Pete's 360 thuromoquad.
...fuck things happen so fast.
There was was a soft yet audible crunch....more like a soft fuk,. but loud..
...turned out to be a ford maverick with 4 new to canada vietnamese prospects. They crashed their shit against a thunderbird. A canadian retired dude on his way back home to Deep River from picking up things in town. Sobering event...I got beat

Back in 1979, my family and I were living in Jacksonville, Florida. One day, we were all driving home from some family function, when my dad suddenly turned back to us kids, “Don’t look, don’t look!” And of course, you’ve gotta look. I peered out the window, and there was a leg with a sock and a shoe still on it, lying in the road, and a long smear of blood, leading to a produce truck that apparently creamed a guy on a bicycle.

Turns out, that was to be my very first memory. I was 2 years old. Small wonder why I’m comfortable with websites such as this??

LjDes

Deviant
Back in 1979, my family and I were living in Jacksonville, Florida. One day, we were all driving home from some family function, when my dad suddenly turned back to us kids, “Don’t look, don’t look!” And of course, you’ve gotta look. I peered out the window, and there was a leg with a sock and a shoe still on it, lying in the road, and a long smear of blood, leading to a produce truck that apparently creamed a guy on a bicycle.

Turns out, that was to be my very first memory. I was 2 years old. Small wonder why I’m comfortable with websites such as this??
Two years old?
Nobody even knows anything about death and socks lol
Log out, rejoin and try again failure boy lol

Stinky Mcstinkerballs

Accusers of Cynicism, are the Cynical ones.
My sister had a dog she named Buddy, and I nicknamed him Butt-y. She hated that. But I had to, because whenever her friends would come over, shed brag about how cute her sharpe dog was, and it would bark all the time, and every time he barked, his anus would jump out about a foot from his ass , and I was kinda embarrassed, because I knew all her friends noticed it too, and would hold back laughter and smirk. Plus it was a short tale dog, which didn't make things better. Butt Yeah that was pretty gross.

Vez

NewbieX
It would definitely be the time when some guy robbed a granny at a gas station store, decided to jump through a window which penetrated his eye and also severely slashed open his leg after civilians blocked off the doorway. He managed the run quite some distance with his flesh dangling on the ground. Managed to obtain images which i'll add

Attachments

• IMG_20210330_141101.jpg
    IMG_20210330_141101.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20210330_141152.jpg
    IMG_20210330_141152.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20210330_141134.jpg
    IMG_20210330_141134.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 56

D.O.A.

We are Kings
worked in a slaughterhouse in my youth so that's the blood part covered, cut myself up accidentally a few times, like stabbed through my arm once and dropped the tendons in my hand that was fun, also seen that aftermath of a guy killed by a bull that got loose and another guy had a heart attack in front of me, fell about 10ft off a platform and landed on his head, he was dead before he hit the ground imo. Plenty of other interesting moments.

Cauntsniff

Wadiyatalkinabeet??
Dont remember if i actually said this already buuuut
When i was a teen me and my fellow caunts went shroom picking and all got a bin bag full 👍🏻BONUS👍🏻 so anyways on the way back home we cut through a field adjacent to this Thorough bred riding stables place and over in the corner of this field there was a huuuuuuuge like 50ft hole dug out half filled with rain water and this sort of ramp of mud goin down to the centre of said hole and in the centre was a chest freezer with its wire wrapped around it and lots of holes stabbed in the sides of it strange sight for sure, so me and my best caunt went over to it about 10 metres away the smell of putrid death rot hit our noses unphased we pressed on ripped the wire off and lifted the lid.........omg the horror.....not a dead person as we presumed but a dead foal the had all its stomach area eyes and teeth removed!! Shocked we left the area and made a bee line for my caunty best friends house and told his mum who phoned the local news papers and Rspca fkn bitch claimed she had found it and took all the credit as it turns out the riding stable had been mutilating non thorough breds with chainsaws,swords,axes, hammers etc and got shut down and the owners got sent to prison the sick fucks. One of the most horrific things ive seen i have seen other stuff but the image of the poor dead pony sticks with me most

Jeorg

Lurker
Most goreish/nasty thing I'm comfortable talking about at the moment: a giant turtle that got hit by a lawnmower right next to a roach nest. Yeah...fuck me sideways.

Madwoman.x

Rookie
My mum fell out of her door, and scraped her legs.
The ambulance people made me promise I wasn't the squeamish type before they let me see her...
They were both flayed open down to the bone.
(Mothers legs, not the ambulance people)

LjDes

Deviant
happened on my birthday when i was 7, i was in the car and and i saw loads of ambulances and people surrounding something; i saw a man on the floor and his head had been completly crushed to the point where you couldnt even make out any features on his face and there was blood all over the road and it looked like it had exploded out of his head lol, i mean ive seen other stuff like my friends doing self harm but this is probably the best ive got 😀👍
First of all I want to compliment you on your name... definitely unique.
If you don't mind me asking; are you trying to relive that experience? Traumatic experiences can be somewhat stimulating within certain circles. My own experiences with death and loss manifestations only come about in my sleep dreams...today even omg. Sometimes there's no escaping bygones....I

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
I was heading to Tahoe for the weekend and saw the car in front of me hit a deer which went flying to the side and the baby deer just came out waiting for her to get up. It was Bambi all over again. That’s scarred me so deep. I can handle human cruelty but I cannot handle animal suffering.

Mental Puppy

Tudinem Mortem
Me and 3 friends were walking next to the highway taking a short cut to one of their houses, then we heard a loud bang. Walking towards the highway we saw a black guy lying in the road, his leg was twisted af at the knee and his head was split. I could literally see his brain breathing. I watched him die and the death rattle was insane. The car was just as fucked that hit him, front wind screen burst as well as the driver window, rear passenger window and the rear window. That Honda Ballade was going at a insane speed. Also saw aftermath of a black guy getting owned by a truck and another black guy getting run over by 12 cars on the highway. He was in pieces. A lot of black people die on our roads, they are fucking retarted and don't adhere to any rules.

Reactions: McM

2020isbullshit

This user was banned
So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

Cant say or ill go to jail

bruhdawson

snow mexican

I once witnessed a dude jump to his death from a 40 foot crane.

In Afghanistan I saw my buddy get shot in the neck right next to me. I'm sure most people would be like "that's nothing" but it wasn't the shot or the wound that terrified me. It was the look on his face as he lay there dying. He was gripping his neck but the blood was just pouring out. His legs were moving around wildly, digging at the dirt with his heels. No noise, no expression, just a blank face with his eyes wide open. You could see it in his eyes, he knew he was going to die. It's difficult to explain his expression. I guess it was like a "did this really just happen to me" look. He was also about 3-4 feet from me and that bullet could have just as easily hit me. Who knows, maybe it was directed at me.. Although his hometown is 2,000 miles away, I visit his grave every year. He was a good friend and I was glad to have him watching my back in those tough times. RIP Mark Albright aka Mustang Sally..miss you every day, bro.

Rhus Toxicodendron

The Evil Dead
I assisted an autopsy of a woman Who hanged herself, best parts:
- a spider came out crawling from between her legs
- I held a human Heart in my own hands
- I took a whiff from the content of her stomach, let's just say that bread and ham has not been my favorite snack for some time.

Back