Most Goreish Thing You've Seen in The Real World (with your own eyes) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

So there you go....come on, who has seen what?
I’m going to school to be a homicide detective and I’ve had to do autopsies. The most gory thing I’ve seen was someone slit their wrists open long ways, you could see bone, veins, literally everything in both arms, and she shot her self under the chin. Her jaw was off and she had blood and brain all over in her hair

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
- a pitbull bites and eats the penis of a man who is alive and conscious
- a teenage young couple commits suicide, the girl unfortunately falls on a pointed fence that literally cuts it into two pieces, and the boy falls on a railing that breaks his spine and arms
- the chest of a man who is conscious is cut into the chest skinned down with a knife and then the living heart is cut out out

These videos can be found here in the forum

Kravad

NewbieX
A polish man, who decided that crossing through a busy motorway at 1am wearing black clothing was a smart idea. He was hit by multiple cars at about 130km/h, though the first car (probably a truck, since smaller car would be heavily damaged by the impact) ran away. His remains were spread at about 2km stretch of the motorway in an unrecognizable mess. There was not enough blood on the body to perform an alcohol test. Once it had been brought to the autopsy, it had to be laid directly on the table, since his remains were so torn up, that they could not remain on the metal holders that normally hold the corpse some 10-20cm over the table. That was the last time I've seen him, and his identity was still unknown, they found no ID on him. They only assumed he was polish due to crumpled polish newspaper stuck somewhere on his clothing.

suicidalboe

NewbieX
I was in a protest on Chile, and i saw a tear gas bomb explode right in the legs of someone and a ton of blood coming out afterwards, he thankfully had the legs recovered but still, pretry oof for that guy

A tie between a UH60 (helicopter) pilot's head after he jumped out of his semi-crashed helicopter straight into the main rotor and the aftermath of a group of ISIS guys after we sent a Hellfire directly into the Grove of palm trees they thought they were hiding in.

sw18

Lurker
So, there is a lot of gore and the like on here...and we have all seen a lot, for whatever reason we are here. But what is the most goreish thing you have actually seen through your own two mince pies? I shall start you off with mine...in Civvy Street, I was walking home, from a night out in Manchester, through Moss Side/Hulme and saw a flash of light, a loud bang and a hooded figure run off...I continued on my way and there was this young black dude on the grass verge with half his head missing and brains splattered on the grass. As is customary, I crossed the road and continued on my way, absolutely nothing to do with me...I ain't getting involved (I was only 17 at the time too). His death didn't even make it into the Manchester Evening News....what a pointless existence. And the most goreish thing I've seen on tour is hard to say because you do become immune to things, you just deal with situations. I've seen young children shot to fuck, a severely retarded man in Iraq being harrassed by locals before finally being beaten black and blue, then lynched him and cut off his cock. It was a "local dispute" and we weren't allowed to get involved in them, so we had to stand at a distance and watch (well, we didn't HAVE to watch...but we watched. There is video footage somewhere or other of it. I wasn't the one filming it by the way) He was accused of raping a baby and impregnating her with foreign spirits....he hadn't obviously, he was just from a different village, where his parents had died and he wandered aimlessly (the guy could barely walk, talk or do anything for himself). Now these are sad and hard to see, but you get over them. Thankfully I never saw another member of my troop injured or killed....as that would have been the worst. And so, the prize of the worst thing I have seen (and had to do) is........It was for me to enter a building that had been bombed to fuck and collect any human remains I could, so they could try and identify if the right fuckers had been killed or not. There were a couple of fairly intact bodies (ones that were identifiable as having once been human, at least) that the other guys attended to...and then there was the one in the kitchen. It was a fucking mess...pretty much all that was left was an eye and a load of brain matter...there was other goo with it. We had body bags for the other two, but nothing for this. On the floor in the kitchen was a warped and slightly melted plastic measuring jug, so I just scooped up this person. It smelt so bad I had to keep swallowing to stop myself from retching. So this person ended their life in a measuring jug just up to the 250ml mark...with just a bloody eye bobbing on top of the gooey liquid. I then had to hold the fucking thing in my lap, all the way back to base, as no other fucker would take responsibility for it. It was from that I got the nickname "Eye-eye". Although, now I look back, it WAS very goreish but also quite comical.

So there you go....come on, who has seen what?
I was a fireman for 10 years. I’ve seen enough gore to last a lifetime. The worst thing I’ve ever seen was a car accident involving a 18 year old girl who was texting and pulled directly in front of a 18 wheeler. She was torn in half at the waist and ejected from her vehicle. When we arrived she was trying to pull herself back together. The worst part was that it was our Captain’s daughter. He had to watch her die in that condition. That one still haunts me.

Some bitch was pinned between two cars by my old home growing up, like the main intersection before you enter the bridge. A pedestrian was hit so hard from a straight speeding driver she flew into another car across the damn intersection and then the car she flew into sped up out of fear causing the crosswalker to be rammed into a 3rd car half on the hood into the engine.

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
Other than watching a relative die slow? Probably helping my mother remove a huge impacted blackhead from her Buffalo Bill-desired back.

Hester Mofet

This user was banned
Once saw a couple being cut free from a car after being involved in a crash. One of them looked in decent shape and the other looked completely fucked and was screaming in agony.

Back