Oh shit Ivan you are fucked! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cacarara74874

Forum Veteran
I still don't understand what people define as a "win" . So far all I've seen is massive destruction of infrastructure, most of the citizens have fled while their homes are flattened. I just don't get it. "Ukraine will win" they keep saying. but what is a win in their mind? The last count I saw was over 300,000 dead and that was two months ago.
Any reduction of the human population is a win for me, tbh I wish those 300k were indians, n!ggers or chinks but beggars cant be choosers.

DrGoodEvil

Well Known Member
Pretty good.... Your communist trash has to run another round of forcing people into service. Seems the death count is around 200k
Idiot....do your homework. 50 to 60k dead against 400k dead Ukronazis. Do you see the old men, teenagers and women fighting for Ukraine now? Smh. Give up already. You lost a long time ago.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Idiot....do your homework. 50 to 60k dead against 400k dead Ukronazis. Do you see the old men, teenagers and women fighting for Ukraine now? Smh. Give up already. You lost a long time ago.

400/500k - 47/50k rus = ??? 🤣...denial is a river in egypt

Punisher_1

This user was banned

I understand your propaganda media is paid for by Putin or under the threat of death or imprisonment......
Putin's Russia invaded a country killing everyone kids, women old people.... everyone you genociding shitbags.
If Russian were dropping bombs in my home town I'd want to kill the Orc faggots as well. So yes the entire population that can operate a weapon will be out to kill Russians.
If Russia was winning why would they need to conscript more men?
Why is the RU taking "museum tanks" and putting them into service?
Why are Ukrainian drones hitting buildings in Moscow?
Why was the Moskova sunk? for that matter your fleet being hit?
Why are your troops left to rot in trenches?
Why is the Russian Army not on the offensive in T-14 Armata tanks?
Why is the Ruble worth 0.01?

See, you cannot even ask the most simple questions and see the TRUTH.

Fuck off ya filthy commie.

Dirlwanger

Pretty good.... Your communist trash has to run another round of forcing people into service. Seems the death count is around 200k
💪
369717986_6228882717222461_6788126684862923882_n.jpg

Dirlwanger

I understand your propaganda media is paid for by Putin or under the threat of death or imprisonment......
Putin's Russia invaded a country killing everyone kids, women old people.... everyone you genociding shitbags.
If Russian were dropping bombs in my home town I'd want to kill the Orc faggots as well. So yes the entire population that can operate a weapon will be out to kill Russians.
If Russia was winning why would they need to conscript more men?
Why is the RU taking "museum tanks" and putting them into service?
Why are Ukrainian drones hitting buildings in Moscow?
Why was the Moskova sunk? for that matter your fleet being hit?
Why are your troops left to rot in trenches?
Why is the Russian Army not on the offensive in T-14 Armata tanks?
Why is the Ruble worth 0.01?

See, you cannot even ask the most simple questions and see the TRUTH.

Fuck off ya filthy commie.
Punisher_1 because they are at war with their neighbours?

Punisher_1

This user was banned

No thanks no Jim Jones kool-aid for me.
I like facts, no doubt those are rare but videos tell me Russians have lost a lot.
there is no way a Rank 2 military fighting a Rank 21 military should have had so many issues and losses. The fact they sent conscripts into a war without telling them what was going on and have to kidnap two more rounds of men to fill the ranks tells me they are loosing hard.
No doubt the Ukrainians have lots a lot of people but the Russians are leveling cities as well so all they can do is fight.

Dirlwanger

No thanks no Jim Jones kool-aid for me.
I like facts, no doubt those are rare but videos tell me Russians have lost a lot.
there is no way a Rank 2 military fighting a Rank 21 military should have had so many issues and losses. The fact they sent conscripts into a war without telling them what was going on and have to kidnap two more rounds of men to fill the ranks tells me they are loosing hard.
No doubt the Ukrainians have lots a lot of people but the Russians are leveling cities as well so all they can do is fight.
I agree with you when, at the beginning of the invasion, many Russian soldiers didn't even know what they were going to and were slaughtered, which demonstrates a certain disregard for human life. However, we also have to understand that Russia, Ukraine and other countries in the region have a different culture than the West. And I'll tell you that the one who is kidnapping people on the streets to go to the front is Ukraine. If it wasn't for the West giving Ukraine arms and injecting money into their economy, this war would have ended a year ago.

Back