bizarre Okay, which one of you is this? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Maybe they have a mission in this world. 👀
392774507_10161282756352495_5776530218025281302_n.jpg

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I'm kinda impressed by the chill 😎 everyone else is going through. Just another regular day I guess.
The white people dared not imply in any way, through body language, facial expression, or comment, that this creature was anything other than a totally well adjusted Stunning Black Queen. To do otherwise would result in either Death by Chimp or being brought up on charges of hate crimes.

mr Ma'am

Well Known Member
I love seeing those hippie lefties get a dose of reality, especially of the BLM drug-addict kind that they like virtue signaling for.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Hang on. Isn't this the bloke that has been in some comedy youtubes by pratting about or on some sorta show. I'm SURE i regonise him and I'M NOT from America. I knew it as soon as saw his face. I'll probably think of it later. It might even be in the Twitter x whatever it's called now comments. I don't use Twitter. Too many idiots there. Hahaha.

TrueMoslem

NewbieX
No one cares retarded American, prsise to Allah, praise to prophet Muhammad, praise to the freedom fighters of Palestine and curse upon the Jews

mrln

silent ghost
^^ hahaahahaa what a fucking ignoramus ^^
fuck allahtard. all this violence and raping in the name of a god. yea. some god he is to be worshiped!

back on topic now.
this person needs to be put down

Back