accident Painful way to fucking die (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stoic69

This user was banned
A passenger died on the night of this Friday (30th) while trying to access the train and getting stuck in the gap between the platform and the train at the Supervia station in Madureira, North Zone of Rio. According to the Fire Department, the Campinho team was called at 8:09 pm, but when they arrived at the scene, the victim was already dead.

View attachment 618071
Gorilla tape will fix that... and a sprite.

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
Obviously there is no urgency, nobody coming to his aid. I think they may have been waiting for him to take his last breath so they could then chop him up

A passenger died on the night of this Friday (30th) while trying to access the train and getting stuck in the gap between the platform and the train at the Supervia station in Madureira, North Zone of Rio. According to the Fire Department, the Campinho team was called at 8:09 pm, but when they arrived at the scene, the victim was already dead.

View attachment 618071
If i was him, i would say thanks to anyone who would be enough human to shoot me with a gun and stop my pain.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

View attachment 618071
Of course if they came the next day he may be already death yes.

Back