accident Painful way to fucking die (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
A passenger died on the night of this Friday (30th) while trying to access the train and getting stuck in the gap between the platform and the train at the Supervia station in Madureira, North Zone of Rio. According to the Fire Department, the Campinho team was called at 8:09 pm, but when they arrived at the scene, the victim was already dead.

Reject

This user was banned
A passenger died on the night of this Friday (30th) while trying to access the train and getting stuck in the gap between the platform and the train at the Supervia station in Madureira, North Zone of Rio. According to the Fire Department, the Campinho team was called at 8:09 pm, but when they arrived at the scene, the victim was already dead.

View attachment 618071
That arm twist hurts him I think.

Johnnyboy27290

Forum Veteran

View attachment 618071
Seems like those trains get em everytime.

This happens very often. Usually people don't die until the train is lifted off of them. The platform and the train hold their internal organs. When the train is lifted, the internal organs are torn off. This guy was lucky because he died quickly. Usually immediately they are given a lethal dose of drugs and then the train is lifted off them. I know from my friend who is a firefighter.Terrible way to die for sure. :(

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
MIND THE GAP!!!
Right? I mean they sure do remind you enough to mind it! Seems appropriate should you not be mindful and ignore such a reminder to mind something. 😝

View attachment 618071
He doesn't seem to have a petite enough frame to have slipped into such a situation. I'm curious to know how he managed to squeeze into such a spot. 🚇

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 618071
Got Himself in a Pinch eh?
PEEEEEEEEENCH!!! I don't know how these Fkn Meatheads get themselves into these Predicaments? All I can say is;Thanku Fuknuts; U have put a Big Grin on My Fkn Facey!🙂
🤣🤣🤣...SP

Back