Patrick Lyoya killing. Killer cop (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Akanon

Rookie
I am fucking tired of people thinking they have a right to resist arrest, get ahold of a weapon while resisting and do whatever the fuck they want with it without consequence. If the ignorant simple brained motherfucker wouldv'e just droped the fucking taser, or tossed it away, then had his day in court he would be alive to continue being a plague on society today. Stupid dumbfucks in this world influencing policy is making things worse as well. You dumbfucks are getting what you want but as anyone with an IQ higher than a rock already knew, crime is getting worse because of it.

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
sumtimes i wish there was a time machine where america could bring back cops from 150 years ago who would happily walk around shooting all these cunts and treat them the way they shuld be treated
sumtimes i wish there was a time machine where america could bring back cops from 150 years ago who would happily walk around shooting all these cunts and treat them the way they shuld be treated

Last edited:

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
This cop is fucked. Execution
he put the barrel of gun to suspect's head and shot
But you are ignoring everything that happened before that moment. The guy was not only engaging in a physical fight by resisting arrest but also had gotten a hold of the cop's taser. Was he going to wait to get tased by the suspect so he could grab his gun, shoot him and flee the scene? because that was a high possibility. Also there were other people inside the car that could have jump the cop also at the first sign of opportunity. I hate trigger happy cops but in this case I find the use of lethal force very much justifiable.

There's always a few nigger loving gutless faggot whores in the bunch. Race traitors or niggers.
LMFAO you actually need to remove yourself from the gene pool Richard lookin ass dude. Just because some people don't give a fuck what color people are they are 'race traitors' like its some kind of galaxy war star wars looking ass dude holy shit I actually just read that

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
LMFAO you actually need to remove yourself from the gene pool Richard lookin ass dude. Just because some people don't give a fuck what color people are they are 'race traitors' like its some kind of galaxy war star wars looking ass dude holy shit I actually just read that
Wtf? Richard looking? You mean retarded? And where the fuck do you actually see me? You just typed a whole paragraph and didn't say 1 coherent thing. You're definitely a nigger.

Back