Patrick Lyoya killing. Killer cop (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

5thgen

Rookie
All you fuckers saying to "just comply" should think about it this way. Can you train a cat to walk on a leash? Or a tiger to not eat you when he's super hungry? Or a wolf to not tear off its leg in a trap?

Same goes for a nigger. For the most part, their bushman gene is strong and it's not in their blood to comply and be law abiding citizens. They are programmed to be violent, fuck and breed with as many women as they can, and finally to loot, steal, and destroy other's property.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
All you fuckers saying to "just comply" should think about it this way. Can you train a cat to walk on a leash? Or a tiger to not eat you when he's super hungry? Or a wolf to not tear off its leg in a trap?

Same goes for a nigger. For the most part, their bushman gene is strong and it's not in their blood to comply and be law abiding citizens. They are programmed to be violent, fuck and breed with as many women as they can, and finally to loot, steal, and destroy other's property.
Are you Ward's brother?

Sockdip

Rookie

The cops problem in this situation is that he didn't state that the suspect was being placed under arrest, nor what he suspected the crime to be. In the UK at least, an arrest is unlawful if you do not articulate your suspicion and grounds for making an arrest. Therefore, technically at least it seems that the guy was not under arrest, nor attempting to evade arrest nor attempting to escape after having been arrested.

I'm not saying the guy wasn't doing anything wrong, nor that he shouldn't have been arrested. Simply that the cop put himself in a sticky situation legally as far as I can see by basically attacking the guy for no apparent reason.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
The cops problem in this situation is that he didn't state that the suspect was being placed under arrest, nor what he suspected the crime to be. In the UK at least, an arrest is unlawful if you do not articulate your suspicion and grounds for making an arrest. Therefore, technically at least it seems that the guy was not under arrest, nor attempting to evade arrest nor attempting to escape after having been arrested.

I'm not saying the guy wasn't doing anything wrong, nor that he shouldn't have been arrested. Simply that the cop put himself in a sticky situation legally as far as I can see by basically attacking the guy for no apparent reason.
American cops and brazo cops are very violent. England cops are polite and dont have guns. England is society to preserve lives.

Sockdip

Rookie
I

Resisting arrest. Driving with wrong plates on your car. Trying to fight the officer and steal his weapon. Yeah don't feel bad for the dude at all. I do not support cops who kill for no reason but this officer gave the perp so many opportunities and this guy was a fool. Good fucking riddance punk
Where has it been established that the plates where wrong? The cop simply saying it does not make it a fact, merely his suspicion. I didn't hear the cop say he was going to arrest the guy, nor what he was going to arrest him for. The suspect may have been belligerent, but he was not attempting to escape nor did he initiate any physical altercation, and being Congolese his understanding of the nuance of the English language, particularly in such a strong regional accent being spoken quickly would be cursory at best.

I'm not saying the guy wasn't doing anything wrong, or that he should not have been arrested as a suspect, but if there is any value in the importance of cops wielding deadly force being consummate professionals then this cop really should be in very deep shit. This was a completely bungled interaction that ended up with an unarmed suspect being executed over a suspect license plate.

I would go a step further and say that I think its entirely possible that the cop pulled the trigger by accident. I don't say this in his defence, I say this to illustrate further how much of a bungling fucking idiot I think he is.

Summit-Or-Plummet

If it ain’t white it ain’t right 14/88
This user was banned
The problem is in the frontal lobe of the nigroid brain. The aliens that designed them never wanted them to evolve …..

FrogOne

Rookie
Mr. Lyoya was born, to fight the cop,
Mr. Lyoya came from Africa, to fight the cop,
Mr. Lyoya got out, to fight the cop,
Mr. Lyoya fought with the cop,
Mr. Lyoya took a bullet to the head !

Back